SNF - Patriots vs Broncos

Webmaster

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think we’ve all worked with tryhards and brown-nosers. It’s great for your company and bosses, but they’re not always great “teammates”

Thats all I was saying. Fleming wants that 3 score victory and his knees fully operational after the game, Cooks wants them stats.

I don’t really see how you can justify Fleming wanting his knees and thus not giving his all, when he’s the guy blocking for Cooks...who I’m assuming also wants his knees, and thus would like solid blocking. 

Shrug 

20 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Stop trying? Nope. But I also don’t expect them to go 100% on a garbage time screen when they’re winning by 3 scores. Protect those knees!

Cooks just comes off as a try hard. Good for him, I’m sure coaches love it.

But I bet his teammates don’t really like getting called out with 17 seconds to play when they’ve put up 40-something points and are winning by a handful of scores.

Maybe just go down and take the W with a smile on your face? Same reason he got outed here, he complained after we put up 50 on the Rams without getting him the ball once.

Just a thought: Cook sounds like the quintessential Patriot player. In that, you could walk into any Patriot film review on Tuesday and not have any idea by the demeanor if they had won or lost. I would also infer one would probably think they would have lost their previous game regardless with the way they pay attention to detail and demand excellence on each and every play.

4 minutes ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Just a thought: Cook sounds like the quintessential Patriot player. In that, you could walk into any Patriot film review on Tuesday and not have any idea by the demeanor if they had won or lost. I would also infer one would probably think they would have lost their previous game regardless with the way they pay attention to detail and demand excellence on each and every play.

Definitely, a quintessential Patriot, which is why I said I’m sure the coaches love him. He works very very hard and is totally dedicated to football...

Im just not sure Fleming appreciated it is all...

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Definitely, a quintessential Patriot, which is why I said I’m sure the coaches love him. He works very very hard and is totally dedicated to football...

Im just not sure Fleming appreciated it is all...

True. You mentioned that in a post above as well and I agree with you there. If there's a personal gripe, keep it in house, don't display your dissatisfaction for a teammate on the field of play.

1 hour ago, Carmen Cygni said:

True. You mentioned that in a post above as well and I agree with you there. If there's a personal gripe, keep it in house, don't display your dissatisfaction for a teammate on the field of play.

Wouldn't have gone unnoticed by the eye of Sauron. 

Archived