Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning - Part 1 (2023)

43M

Always down for more Cruise MI....although the title is pretty cheesy and generic.

Still, this is likely the last MI's....at least for Cruise, Rhames, Pegg, etc...

With the way they are destroying franchises, I kinda hope this one just ends....at least for awhile.    I hope the end of the Cruise flicks doesnt set up someone to take over the MI franchise.   The shoes are too big and they will likely pick someone awful.      

Best bet is to finish off strong with Cruise, put it away for a decade or more....and then either reboot or have Cruise come back in more of a mentor role to a new main MI agent.   

• 11 months later...
On 5/23/2022 at 10:19 AM, 43M said:

Best bet is to finish off strong with Cruise, put it away for a decade or more....and then either reboot or have Cruise come back in more of a mentor role to a new main MI agent.   

I'd say wait a good 20 years or so considering this franchise will have almost spanned 30 years by DR: Part 2, but i'll be shocked if the studio can wait that long.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...