WR #1

Old Guy

11 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I saw Lofton. He was great and underrated. It’s close, but I’d put Sharpe ahead of him. To me those guys are both clearly ahead of Adams. Adams would be the 3rd. Driver was consistently good, never elite. Jordy at his best was 4th. Jennings was underrated, and would probably be in contention for #4 of he had stayed in GB.

1a) Sharpe

1b) Lofton

3) Adams

4) Nelson

5a) Driver

5b) Jennings

How could he be underrated when he's in the Hall of Fame?

Any list that doesn't have Don Hudson as #1 is fraudulent. Carroll Dale was pretty darn good from the Lombardi era too. He'd fall in that Driver, Jennings range IMO. Robert Brooks didn't suck either did Antonio Freeman. 

Edited by Old Guy

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Any list that doesn't have Don Hudson as #1 is fraudulent. Carroll Dale was pretty darn good from the Lombardi era too. He'd fall in that Driver, Jennings range IMO. Robert Brooks didn't suck either did Antonio Freeman. 

I think he was underrated because to me he’s closer to Randy Moss than Isaac Bruce or Art Monk. I think non-Packers fans think he was closer to Bruce and Monk. The guy retired in 1993 and didn’t a inducted into the Hall of Fame until 2003–when he should have been a first or second year inductee.

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I won't fight yah on anything you feel about Adams vs. Sharpe.

I do find it ironic, though, that Sharpe will not make the HOF.  Adams very well should.

Longevity.  And that is too bad.  Sterling was amazing.

If Adams retired now, he wouldn’t make it. Sharpe played 7 years. Adams has played 8 years. Before Sharpe’s injury he looked like an absolute lock for the Hall of Fame.

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I’m talking  modern era. We all know Hutson was the Babe Ruth of WRs. Brooks had two 1000 yard seasons. Barely. He has fewer career yards than Bill Schroeder. He doesn’t belong with the others. Free has an argument for that top 5 in the modern era.

3 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I’m talking  modern era. We all know Hutson was the Babe Ruth of WRs. Brooks had two 1000 yard seasons. Barely. He has fewer career yards than Bill Schroeder. He doesn’t belong with the others. Free has an argument for that top 5 in the modern era.

Brooks had one huge year .. 1497 yds. .. then he ripped up a knee

Edited by {Family Ghost}