Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Don't run, I didn't ask a hard question. 

Which I answered more than sufficiently, which prompted you to restructure the question which provides no relevance to the original question.

Don't move the goalposts if you don't like the response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Maybe im not being clear, what im asking is:

1. Did they immediately go to the police the second they felt there were violated and file a police report (If so, why wasn't he arrested)

2. Did they wait and then file a report (Why wasn't he arrested)

3. Were they contacted by Buzbee and encouraged to file a police report 

All three have different contexts 

Here it is one more time just in case you missed it @ET80

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm actually disappointed by your reply, I thought it would've been stronger myself....

Facts are facts - sorry if they disappoint, that doesn't change the facts.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Here it is one more time just in case you missed it @ET80

You quoted me, so I know you didn't miss the following:

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Don't move the goalposts if you don't like the response.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In and of itself it doesn’t prove anything, sure, but it does show that at no point in history is there a similar scenario to what people are saying happened.

People are manufacturing a scenario that fits their narrative as opposed to simply looking at the info that’s in front of them.  They’re saying something that’s never actually happened is more likely than something that’s happened repeatedly throughout history and looks exactly like this.

Again, Im not saying he isnt an exploitative sleazy dude.   I think thats quite evident.   What Im saying is...

1)  SOME people love to get their names attached to high profile stuff just to get some exposure to their names.  

2)  Im not sure whats been proven in regards to breaking the law.    Using his affluence and reputation to gain sexual favors might be sleazy, but its not breaking the law, regardless of how many partook in such activities despite their better judgment.

Did he force any of them physically or via threat?    Thats a serious question.    If so, then yes....he should be held accountable.   I am admitting I dont know exactly what each accuser has said, but most of what Ive seen just paints him as a perv, but not a predator.

• Like 1