RJ

Toppin

Ayton

Bench:

Quickley

Grimes

Fournier

Robinson 

If Phoenix takes on Randle they are in trouble.

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dallas would've had the second highest payroll in the NBA if they resigned Brunson and Jazz fans are swearing they made a mistake, lol.

I'll miss Jalen but bringing in Dragic, and getting THJ back make up for it. Plus they snagged Wood, and if Dragic is truly washed you give Dinwiddie a bigger role and leave GD as your 3rd guard. They're looking solid. If they could move Powell/Bertans for something remotely useful they'd be in a good spot.

32 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I'll miss Jalen but bringing in Dragic, and getting THJ back make up for it. Plus they snagged Wood, and if Dragic is truly washed you give Dinwiddie a bigger role and leave GD as your 3rd guard. They're looking solid. If they could move Powell/Bertans for something remotely useful they'd be in a good spot.

Jalen isn't worth a max because he cooked Mike Conley in the playoffs. Dallas needs to keep flexibility so they can shift pieces around their young MVP level player. Committing $30M+ per year to Brunson for the foreseeable future would've handicapped that. Dinwiddie's production in the regular season with you guys was basically identically to Brunson. You guys had Brunson/Dinwiddie in the playoffs next year you'll have Dinwiddie/THJ, I don't see a huge drop off. 

Edited by NYRaider

2 hours ago, catcheryea said:

20 months ago luke kennard was the best player on the pistons and now we're getting mad because they're maintaining cap flexibility to build around 6 first round picks for when they're actually ready to compete? couldn't be me

Someone on Twitter was claiming they Troy Weaver is already the best GM in the NBA. Lmao

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I think Kyle is gone. Financial decisions are already being made for future contracts and Memphis already has multiple potential replacements on the roster. If it comes down to it then Memphis would pick Tyus over Kyle, and I think that's what it'll come down to in the end. Already lost Melton and Kyle is much more expendable than Tyus.

I'd guess he gets the non-tax MLE.

If Tyus leaves you guys need a backup PG. Do the right thing and bring back franchise legend Mike Conley while S&T Kyle to us