Eagles unveil new wordmark logo

NYRaider

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He’s obviously not serious and hurt for some reason. Not sure if it was the loss last year, the playoff game in 2018 after they lost the Super Bowl in a huge choke the previous year, maybe it dates back to the NFC Championship game in 2005, or even the NFC Divisional game in 2003?

We are 12-5 against Atlanta since 2000. They had a 3 game win streak against us in 2011, 2012, and 2015. Those were the end of the Andy Reid and Chip Kelly tenures in Philly and the Matt Ryan coming into his prime, still had Roddy White breaking off 1,300 seasons, old but productive Tony Gonzalez and the addition of someone called Julio Jones in 2011.

They also only beat us by 27 points combined in those 5 wins the past 21 seasons. Their only significant margin of victory being the flame out of Andy Reid his last year in 2012 with a 4-12 record which was a 13 point margin of victory (30-17) when they were tied with the Broncos for best record in the NFL. The other ones were 4 points, 4 points, 4 points and 2 points. We beat them by a margin of 26 points just in 1 game last year with a first year starting QB, first year offensive play caller, first year defensive play caller and first year special teams coach coming off an ugly season with tons of drama. To sum it up they've beaten us by a margin of victory of 5.4 points in their 5 wins and we've beat them by a margin of victory of 14.4 in our 12 wins.

Besides that 3 game stretch I mentioned we’ve pretty much owned the Falcons in recent memory.

Falcons fans hating on the Eagles rebranding when they're rocking these...

thumb___2020_04_14T091115.355.jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My buddy who's an Eagles fan was telling me that you guys wanted to wear Kelly Green this year but Nike said it wasn't in their color palette so they wouldn't be able to finish jersey production in time. Any truth to that? @TheRealMcCoy

I hadn't heard that, but its definitely possible.

They had a problem back in 2014 with producing midnight green when they changed the jerseys.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They had a problem back in 2014 with producing midnight green when they changed the jerseys.

They're reportedly playing around with some of Oregon's uniforms to get it right. The Jazz had a similar issue when we wanted to launch our gradient mountain uniforms.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They're reportedly playing around with some of Oregon's uniforms to get it right. The Jazz had a similar issue when we wanted to launch our gradient mountain uniforms.

Ah cool I didn’t realize they brought back the mountains.

The black and yellow unis though… 😕

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ah cool I didn’t realize they brought back the mountains.

The black and yellow unis though… 😕

The team never intended to bring back the mountain but the black/white/yellow uniforms leaked months ago and received so much backlash that our owner was forced to pivot. I mean we announced a new color scheme and the headline was promoting a throwback uniform that we wore 2 years ago, lol.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 3:48 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

OK so it is not just me and they do actually look more blue The past several years?

On 6/25/2022 at 6:42 AM, NYRaider said:

My buddy who's an Eagles fan was telling me that you guys wanted to wear Kelly Green this year but Nike said it wasn't in their color palette so they wouldn't be able to finish jersey production in time. Any truth to that? @TheRealMcCoy

it's more on the NFL's end I believe + covid delays.

The one-shell rule was abolished too late basically to get it done. Plus covid delay's made it too hard to rush order it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nike had issues with the green, wouldn't be the first time. You'd think kelly would be easy and exist already, but who knows.

Could see them making a specialized green thats similar to kelly but maybe works better with Midnight.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

it's more on the NFL's end I believe + covid delays.

The one-shell rule was abolished too late basically to get it done. Plus covid delay's made it too hard to rush order it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nike had issues with the green, wouldn't be the first time. You'd think kelly would be easy and exist already, but who knows.

Could see them making a specialized green thats similar to kelly but maybe works better with Midnight.

Your owner said that Nike didn't have it in their pallet and I saw a quote from a Nike employee about them playing around with some of the fabric they use for Oregon's uniforms to get it right. 

• Like 1