Ranking The Roster - #7

TitanLegend

Who is the 7th best player on the Titans roster?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 7th best player on the Titans roster?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Taylor Lewan
    • Bud Dupree
    • Amani Hooker
    • Robert Woods
    • Kristian Fulton
    • David Long
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Brett Kern
    • Elijah Molden

Continuing his reign as one of the better and most consistent centers in the NFL, Ben Jones finds himself at #6 on this year's ranking the roster.

200.gif

List so far:

1. Jeffery Simmons
  2. Derrick Henry
  3. Kevin Byard
  4. Harold Landry
  5. Denico Autry
  6. Ben Jones

Who do you have for #7?

Edited by TitanLegend

25 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Dayummm y’all said F**k Tannehill 😩 could’ve sworn last yr you asked the same question he’s top 3 

Well that’s because in 2020, he legit played like a top 10 QB…. He choked in the 2020 playoffs and didn’t have a great regular season last year and choked in the 2021 playoffs. Not a huge difference in the guys after 5 anyway. There’s like 5-6 players that legit could be the #6 ranked player on this team and Tannehill would fall in there. Same thing goes for Lewan.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Still does value and importance play a role in this or not?  The hate for last year with blinders on is ridiculous.  Yea we had AJ and Julio, about half the time.  No Henry 2nd half.  Changed OCs, again.  OL was a swinging gate compared to the year before.  But even with all that hmmmm

We beat Indy (twice), KC, Rams, Bills and barely lost to the SB champs in the playoffs with a less than 100% Henry and their kicker hitting two 50+ yd FGs.  

We had the best record in the AFC.  But yea, the most important guy on the team isn't worthy of a top 5 spot?

Maybe the most retarded thing is picking Jones (who I really like) over Lewan.  Wow.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Still does value and importance play a role in this or not?  The hate for last year with blinders on is ridiculous.  Yea we had AJ and Julio, about half the time.  No Henry 2nd half.  Changed OCs, again.  OL was a swinging gate compared to the year before.  But even with all that hmmmm

We beat Indy (twice), KC, Rams, Bills and barely lost to the SB champs in the playoffs with a less than 100% Henry and their kicker hitting two 50+ yd FGs.  

We had the best record in the AFC.  But yea, the most important guy on the team isn't worthy of a top 5 spot?

Maybe the most retarded thing is picking Jones (who I really like) over Lewan.  Wow.

Did you watch them play last year?  Because Lewan had the worst year of his career.

And none of your argument really helps Tannehill.  The Titans beat Indy (twice), KC, Rams, and Bills because we were a great team.  Not because we have a great QB.  Then barely losing to the AFC Champs was specifically because our QB screwed up.

Beat the Bills with Jeffery Simmons getting a stop on the 1.  Beat the Chiefs with a dominant defensive performance.  Rams too.  In fact, against the Rams and Chiefs, Tanny threw as many INTs and he did TDs.

• 2 weeks later...

Gee you mean teams win with more than one player?  My point was that the deck was stacked against Tannehill.  You mention Lewan having a bad year.  Is that Tannehill's fault?  How about Saffold having a bad year as well.  Damn Tannehill.  Henry goes down, Tannehill's fault again.  We get a less than decent contribution from Julio.  Damn Tannehill again.  How about what happens if the defense dominates and we actually have a TE, decent play calling,  the OL protect a little better and Henry not get hurt. 

Who won the SB?  The same team and QB we destroyed with that SB caliber QB throwing two horrific ints leading to TDs.  Boy if Tannehill did what Stafford did he would be riding the pine and a 3rd round pick would be in there.  No perception at all.  Mahommes basically cost the Chiefs their game against the Bengals as well.  Two key ints but nobody wants to talk about that.  What I think, which is reality, was no Tannehill didn't have a great year and had a bad game against the Bengals.  But I also give the Bengals a bunch of credit (they did beat us at home and then beat the Chiefs in their home) and their kicker hit two 50+ yard FGs against us.  They made plays and we didn't and won a real close game that came down to a 50+ yard FG.  Now we can grab the side of our crib and make up anything we want as we cry like babies we didn't get our way but all in all that is how the playoffs are in the NFL.  Peyton Manning lost quite a few playoff games not having his best games.  I guess the Colts should have replaced him with a 3rd round QB.  

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Gee you mean teams win with more than one player?  My point was that the deck was stacked against Tannehill.  You mention Lewan having a bad year.  Is that Tannehill's fault?  How about Saffold having a bad year as well.  Damn Tannehill.  Henry goes down, Tannehill's fault again.  We get a less than decent contribution from Julio.  Damn Tannehill again.  How about what happens if the defense dominates and we actually have a TE, decent play calling,  the OL protect a little better and Henry not get hurt. 

Who won the SB?  The same team and QB we destroyed with that SB caliber QB throwing two horrific ints leading to TDs.  Boy if Tannehill did what Stafford did he would be riding the pine and a 3rd round pick would be in there.  No perception at all.  Mahommes basically cost the Chiefs their game against the Bengals as well.  Two key ints but nobody wants to talk about that.  What I think, which is reality, was no Tannehill didn't have a great year and had a bad game against the Bengals.  But I also give the Bengals a bunch of credit (they did beat us at home and then beat the Chiefs in their home) and their kicker hit two 50+ yard FGs against us.  They made plays and we didn't and won a real close game that came down to a 50+ yard FG.  Now we can grab the side of our crib and make up anything we want as we cry like babies we didn't get our way but all in all that is how the playoffs are in the NFL.  Peyton Manning lost quite a few playoff games not having his best games.  I guess the Colts should have replaced him with a 3rd round QB.  

This is all anyone is arguing.  You're the one that's saying Tannehill is one of the top five players on the team, which you seem to now be admitting isn't the case.

No one has said Tanny is garbage, or anything of the sort.  Not sure why you're arguing against a point that no one's making.