General Talk

DoleINGout

On 04/05/2020 at 8:00 PM, Starless said:

Sitting on my feelings about Don Shula out of respect for this forum's rules.

It takes a petty man to be all nicey-nicey with someone when he isn't perceived as a threat yet, only to stab him in the back when it becomes apparent he's coming for your legacy.

BB always respected Don, and before we went 16-0, the respect was reciprocated. Then it turned to Belicheat, diminished season etc because he proved himself to be an infinitely better coach in an era where it's harder to go undefeated.

I'll fill my feelings in - He obviously had the spine of a jelly-fish, and was a jealous backstabber. But, oh well, him and his under-achieving teams should barely be on our radar. RIP.

Edited by Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Hardly surprising but disappoint to see why the Patriots (and others) passed on Jake Fromm now. Although, the Pats still took that kicker...

I called him the AJ McCarron of Matt Barkleys before. That was inaccurate. He's actually the Mason Rudolph of AJ McCarrons.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Starless said:

I called him the AJ McCarron of Matt Barkleys before. That was inaccurate. He's actually the Mason Rudolph of AJ McCarrons.

I mean AJ went to Bama so... idk

And Fromm is a good player just like Rudolph, but there are clearly racial issues with both that I was unaware of.

9 hours ago, Starless said:

I'm really supposed to be impressed by a guy who's worth $6.6 BILLION donating $1 mil that's gonna be spread among multiple organizations? FOH. 

Still a million dollars. 

2 minutes ago, jofos said:

Still a million dollars. 

What's stopping him from giving more? Seriously, if you want to prove you actually care about an issue and not just about saving face, try giving more than .015% of your net worth.
And also maybe rethink your ties to people and organizations on the opposite side of the issue.

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

What's stopping him from giving more? Seriously, if you want to prove you actually care about an issue and not just about saving face, try giving more than .015% of your net worth.
And also maybe rethink your ties to people and organizations on the opposite side of the issue.

So you think he should give $100,000,000? How much have you given?

Just now, jofos said:

So you think he should give $100,000,000? How much have you given?

I've got about $3000 in my bank account and I've given $250. So that's about 8% of my net worth, since I don't own stock or land.
To get to my level, Kraft would have to give half a billion. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The result of the Desean Jackson fiasco (plus complete silence on Malik Jackson defending him and saying Louis Farakkhan speaks the truth) is leading me, who is half-Jewish, to say enough is enough and boycott the NFL and their sponsors to the best of my ability.

Seeing Scumbag Shannon call for Brees to retire for simply disagreeing with the flag kneeling and then say this is just a "learning lesson" for Jackson who should have "provided context" is the type of double standards and hypocrisy that royally pisses me off.

DeSean is a 33 year old man who went to college. There was no context necessary to provide for his post; he used a Hitler quote that promoted the age old anti-Jew world domination canard that was propagated in the Protocols of Zion. He's not a harmless idiot; he's a bigot like Farakkhan.

**** him and **** Shannon Sharpe.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FYI for all you phone scrollers and lurkers out there, Webby just implemented an update with night mode. You can change it at the bottom of the page right above the copyright it says theme with an arrow. Give that a click and the option for night mode should pop up. 

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

FYI for all you phone scrollers and lurkers out there, Webby just implemented an update with night mode. You can change it at the bottom of the page right above the copyright it says theme with an arrow. Give that a click and the option for night mode should pop up. 

Mutch freakin better. Actually surprised.

• Like 1