Rob Kelley and Will Compton to IR

MKnight82

30 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Jesus that's cold lol

It’s also the truth. As I said we need to get more talented players who ar Enron than just try hard intelligent guys. We need a RB who can do it all that has a lot of speed and athleticism and is bigger than Thompson.

We also need another starting caliber ILB who is athletic, big, fast and smart to play next to the hopefully re-signed Zach Brown. Someone who can challenge and probably beat our Spaight for that other starting spot.

3 minutes ago, mike23md said:

If its Ridley or Guice on the board, Guice. Then I could go St. Brown in the 2nd. But thats for another thread. 

Given the depth there should be at RB in this draft and the fact that we are a pass first team I’d take Ridley in round 1 and a RB like Nick Chubb, Sonny Michel, Ronald Jones, Mike Webber, LJ Scott, Wadley etc in round 2.

Round 3 come back and take an ILB, OG or NT.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Given the depth there should be at RB in this draft and the fact that we are a pass first team I’d take Ridley in round 1 and a RB like Nick Chubb, Sonny Michel, Ronald Jones, Mike Webber, LJ Scott, Wadley etc in round 2.

Round 3 come back and take an ILB, OG or NT.

The only other guy after Guice I absolutely love, size, speed, offense type : Bryce Love - Stanford

32 minutes ago, mike23md said:

The only other guy after Guice I absolutely love, size, speed, offense type : Bryce Love - Stanford

Yeah, I was blanking on Love’s name, but I’m right there with you. I think Michel has a chance to be one of those guys who will be a better than he’s been in college because of touches. He’s certainly a starting caliber back but he’s been stuck behind Chubb his whole career. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No love for Kerryon? 

I cant stand the Auburn offense and I think from film, that Johnson is about a 4.65 40. Runs upright and has happy feet. Patient for holes to develop. Has explosiveness through the hole. Not afraid to lower shoulder. Tight in his hips. Dances side to side a bit much. Decent hands in the receiving. Not a fan of wildcat formations. Average vision in slow developing read option. 

Just a reminder, folks: if you're going to quote from article, try to keep it to no more than 3 paragraphs (4 if the paragraphs are small, i.e. one sentence each). Basically, you want to give the main point of the article and then allow the original writer/site to get the ad revenue if someone clicks through for further info.

Archived