? Week 11: Buccaneers (3-6) @ Dolphins (4-5)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Damn. That's coming back. But I like the playcall.

Is it just me or the playcalling completely different with Jameis.

Maybe, to give Jameis an excuse, his shoulder has been messed up since Minny and that's why he's been so inaccurate this year?

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Is it just me or the playcalling completely different with Jameis.

Maybe, to give Jameis an excuse, his shoulder has been messed up since Minny and that's why he's been so inaccurate this year?

It's definitely different. We run so many vertical routes with Jameis. There's a ton of short, easy throws for Fitz.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's definitely different. We run so many vertical routes with Jameis. There's a ton of short, easy throws for Fitz.

I don’t understand why we wouldn’t run this stuff with Winston. It’s almost as if we’re pushing him to run an offence that he isn’t quite able to run yet.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

I don’t understand why we wouldn’t run this stuff with Winston. It’s almost as if we’re pushing him to run an offence that he isn’t quite able to run yet.

Yep mentioned it before the play calling is different.  Although according to Koetter they don't change anything between the two its the same playbook ...   O.o

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I 100% blame coaching for that. Jameis can execute short throws just like Fitz and the offense would be so much better off.

Archived