Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So people are just letting Touch slide on his bogus logic?

I also find it weird that Tyty admitted he doesn't know how much to read into my playstyle, votes me anyway, and then gives a scum read on someone else. The whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test.

I could get behind a tyty vote since no one else is going for malf. 

51 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So people are just letting Touch slide on his bogus logic?

I also find it weird that Tyty admitted he doesn't know how much to read into my playstyle, votes me anyway, and then gives a scum read on someone else. The whole thing just doesn't pass the smell test.

I haven't taken a shower since yesterday what are you saying

Don't think I'm off at all really tbh. Said I don't know how to read you quite yet because Idk your play style but you seem to be coming off a little aggressive or over eager. So that's why I voted you. Also sorry for thinking someone else was scummy while thinking you're scummy, I didn't mean to make you think I wasn't noticing you bae. 

27 minutes ago, Tyty said:

And that's how it goes lol. Snooping for a reason to vote for the dude that votes for you. I'm on to you whicker man

That's not what I see at all. I see you forcing out a reason to vote for the guy with the largest bandwagon

29 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Don't think I'm off at all really tbh. Said I don't know how to read you quite yet because Idk your play style but you seem to be coming off a little aggressive or over eager. So that's why I voted you. Also sorry for thinking someone else was scummy while thinking you're scummy, I didn't mean to make you think I wasn't noticing you bae. 

This post seems very paranoid to me. My play style is aggressive and eager. I was voted early on (and in one case lynched) in both Skyrim mafia and Bucs' mafia for it. What's strange is that you acknowledged that it could be a function of my play style but voted me anyway. Also, add to the fact that you had a stronger reason to vote for Touch and didn't really makes it seem like you are bandwagoning. 

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:
11 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Eh...I feel like Malf dies early in a good chunk of games where he's civ. If he survives long its usually due to a smart protector who protects him.

Yea but Whicker has been in like 2-3 games, would he knows this? 

Why did you want Mookie specifically to answer this?

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
9 hours ago, Whicker said:

They leave him alone or try to get him lynched? Is there another option?

Normally no.

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
7 hours ago, MathMan said:

My agenda is to lynch mafia :)

In most cases this would seem forced.

"Normally, no"

"In most cases"

You seem to be mincing words, untouch

Archived