BRAND WAR - Wrestling Mafia - SCUM wins!

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 teams with 2 discords and everyone had to join their discord as was evident by deadpulse tagging the 3 people that hadn't yet (me, orca and josh).  

Meaning everyone not in your discord is in the other so yeah keep trying to fake something that was explicitly told to us by the host in the thread lmao 

So to clarify, you firmly believe that there are only two teams in a game of 11 people

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

So to clarify, you firmly believe that there are only two teams in a game of 11 people

Yup deadpulse flat out said there are 2 brands fighting it out and I know your discord members so..... 

I'm guessing the 11th guy has some alternate wincon or something to where they can choose which team to be on or something like that.  

The only objective of the game is to kill off the opposing teams champ...again told to us by the host 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yup deadpulse flat out said there are 2 brands fighting it out and I know your discord members so..... 

I'm guessing the 11th guy has some alternate wincon or something to where they can choose which team to be on or something like that.  

The only objective of the game is to kill off the opposing teams champ...again told to us by the host 

A) you're admitting that there's no just two brands if there's a 3rd party out there

B) how would that even work if the sides are equal numbers? No one would ever get a majority of votes to be retired, and there does not appear to be a Night kill

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

A) you're admitting that there's no just two brands if there's a 3rd party out there

B) how would that even work if the sides are equal numbers? No one would ever get a majority of votes to be retired, and there does not appear to be a Night kill

There are 2 teams period 

There are 11 players which prevents a tie (barring stupidity). 

Your team is playing real dumb in the thread thats for sure 

There are 2 teams period 

There are 11 players which prevents a tie (barring stupidity). 

Your team is playing real dumb in the thread thats for sure 

Well, I wasn't told there were only two teams, soooo

This is obviously untrue because all 11 people didn't vote yesterday, IIRC

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, I wasn't told there were only two teams, soooo

This is obviously untrue because all 11 people didn't vote yesterday, IIRC

Opening post of the game by the host.  i quoted it for you.  So yeah you were told along with everyone else in the game. Playing dumb when it's all in the thread is just a bad look for you all

Opening post of the game by the host.  i quoted it for you.  So yeah you were told along with everyone else in the game. Playing dumb when it's all in the thread is just a bad look for you all

So there's just two brands but also not just two brands because there's an Indy in the game, according to you.

lol

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

So there's just two brands but also not just two brands because there's an Indy in the game, according to you.

lol

I never said there was an indy.  I said could be.  Deadpulse also could have just made it 6-5 with some mechanic to balance the extra guy 

Thanks for admitting im right and you knew all along.  

I never said there was an indy.  I said could be.  Deadpulse also could have just made it 6-5 with some mechanic to balance the extra guy 

Thanks for admitting im right and you knew all along.  

Either there is an Indy or he made the game intentionally unbalanced, if there are truly only two brands in the game.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Either there is an Indy or he made the game intentionally unbalanced, if there are truly only two brands in the game.

How do you know one side doesn't have a deathproof or lynchoroof or something to balance the 6-5 setup....its also why I haven't been going at this too hard in this game (I more want a traditional type mafia game).  But this game is very unique in its own right with trying to find the champ of the opposing team 

How do you know one side doesn't have a deathproof or lynchoroof or something to balance the 6-5 setup....its also why I haven't been going at this too hard in this game (I more want a traditional type mafia game).  But this game is very unique in its own right with trying to find the champ of the opposing team 

Its also why more people needed to play to allow say 4 teams of 5 or 5 teams of 4