Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

IDP league with superflex. 
I'm offered Rashaad White + Danielle Hunter for Dont'a Foreman. 
I already have McCaffrey, Jeff Wilson, Gus Edwards and Fournette. 
I would look to maybe subsequently trade Fournette (got an offer for Montgomery + BUF safety Hamelin). 
I think this is White's backfield now, as he is the more explosive player so my thinking is Fournette is expandable and Montgomery will get all the carries for the rest of the fantasy season with Herbert on IR. 

Leading the league in points for and record, but my defense isn't great and I'm thinking of upgrading it in favor of bench players (I like Jeff Wilson more than Fournette and Foreman so I wouldn't start them unless an injury happens). Not sure Wilson over Foreman is the good call though... 
What do you guys think? 

Edited by MagicMT

On 11/16/2022 at 12:11 PM, Siv said:

Hey guys, 

I’m being offered AJ Dillon and Josh Palmer for either George Kittle or TJ Hockenson. 
I’ve got Aaron Jones so wouldn’t be bad to have his backup. 

Is this a good trade? And if so…should I give him Hock or Kittle? 

Thanks I’m advance! 

With M. Williams + K. Allen coming back for the Chargers (therefore making Palmer a less attractive fantasy option), plus with Aaron Jones being good and Dillon just so-so this year I'm not sure the return is enough. 
But again, do you need two TEs? 
Hock is less an injury risk than Kittle and is having a lot of targets in MIN so far. 
I'd try to trade Kittle, but for a better return than what you're being offered

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 9:11 AM, Siv said:

Hey guys, 

I’m being offered AJ Dillon and Josh Palmer for either George Kittle or TJ Hockenson. 
I’ve got Aaron Jones so wouldn’t be bad to have his backup. 

Is this a good trade? And if so…should I give him Hock or Kittle? 

Thanks I’m advance! 

Late response but I'd trade TJ Hockenson for Dillon/Palmer, assuming that it's full PPR/one TE. Palmer is obviously coming off of a monster week but it doesn't look like Allen/Williams will be healthy this year so he should remain a relevant flex option the rest of the way. Dillon doesn't really have any stand alone value but the season is winding down and he ensures that you have a starting RB if AJ misses time for any reason.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Traded Amari Cooper for MG3 a week after Javonte Williams got hurt. Woof

I was extremely patient and disciplined with my trades this year. 

Across my three leagues the trades that I made

Kareem Hunt for AJ Dillon/Kyle Pitts

Michael Pittman/Raheem Mostert for Davante Adams

Joe Mixon/Curtis Samuel for Christian McCaffrey 

Darrell Henderson for Tyler Lockett 

---------------------------------------------------

Courtland Sutton/Leonard Fournette for Davante Adams/Dameon Pierce 

James Robinson for Christian Kirk 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I was extremely patient and disciplined with my trades this year. 

Across my three leagues the trades that I made

Kareem Hunt for AJ Dillon/Kyle Pitts

Michael Pittman/Raheem Mostert for Davante Adams

Joe Mixon/Curtis Samuel for Christian McCaffrey 

Darrell Henderson for Tyler Lockett 

Courtland Sutton/Leonard Fournette for Davante Adams/Dameon Pierce 

James Robinson for Christian Kirk 

How you pulled off those 2 bolded trades beats the heck outta me. lol

6 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

How you pulled off those 2 bolded trades beats the heck outta me. lol

The first trade was a couple of weeks ago after Adams 1.4 point performance. The team that had him had 0 RB depth and at the time it looked like Mostert was on the verge of being their 3-down back and Pittman was producing at a decent level. 

The second trade is still crazy to me as well. The dude that I made the deal with is like obsessed with trading and it was early in the year when Sutton/Leonard were playing well and Pierce wasn't really established yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Barkley or Chubb ros 

Is it full PPR? If so I’d lean Saquan Barkley. 

I like Saquan’s playoff schedule (Washington, Minnesota, Indy) more than I like Chubb’s (Baltimore, Washington, New Orleans). The Giants are going to be fighting for playoff seeding all the way until the end of the season which gives them more reason to lean on Saquan.

The Browns season is essentially already over and I think the last 6 weeks are going to be all about Deshaun Watson which should lead to Kareem Hunt getting more reps.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Is it full PPR? If so I’d lean Saquan Barkley. 

I like Saquan’s playoff schedule (Washington, Minnesota, Indy) more than I like Chubb’s (Baltimore, Washington, New Orleans). The Giants are going to be fighting for playoff seeding all the way until the end of the season which gives them more reason to lean on Saquan.

The Browns season is essentially already over and I think the last 6 weeks are going to be all about Deshaun Watson which should lead to Kareem Hunt getting more reps.

It's full ppr. 

I'm really concerned about the injuries ripping the Giants apart, tbh. I think they are getting ready to fall apart

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's full ppr. 

I'm really concerned about the injuries ripping the Giants apart, tbh. I think they are getting ready to fall apart

That’s fair. The one thing about the injuries though is that it means Saquan’s touches will likely become even more concentrated. While Chubb’s usage has declined slightly and when Watson returns it’s going to completely change their offense and how they distribute touches. Both are top tier options the rest of the way though. 

would it be a Saquan / Chubb deal straight up?

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That’s fair. The one thing about the injuries though is that it means Saquan’s touches will likely become even more concentrated. While Chubb’s usage has declined slightly and when Watson returns it’s going to completely change their offense and how they distribute touches. Both are top tier options the rest of the way though. 

would it be a Saquan / Chubb deal straight up?

Yep. He was looking to move Chubb, I was looking to move Barkley. I'm looking at other options as well. Possibly Chase, but I may have to endure Chase not playing this week

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't mean to worry you, but I don't think that one has a great shot at working out

Im not really following along?

At the time when i traded for MG3 i thought i was getting a RB2 in return, obviously i didnt. I also thought Mike Thomas was coming back so Cooper was expendable as you can only start 3 WRs max.