Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Yep. He was looking to move Chubb, I was looking to move Barkley. I'm looking at other options as well. Possibly Chase, but I may have to endure Chase not playing this week

Who else do you have? I'm personally not a fan of 1 to 1 trades where I'm swapping a RB/RB or WR/WR. I'd pull the trigger on a Chubb for Chase swap in a heart beat though. 

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who else do you have? I'm personally not a fan of 1 to 1 trades where I'm swapping a RB/RB or WR/WR. I'd pull the trigger on a Chubb for Chase swap in a heart beat though. 

Lineup is currently: 

QB: Fields & Tlaw (superflex)

HB: Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, ETN

WR: Jefferson, Mike Williams (currently rotating WR2 while Williams is hurt....last two weeks it has been Christian Watson..how is that for luck? LOL)

TE: Kelce

Bench: Mostert (RB), Elijah Mitchell (RB) + George Pickens at wr 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Lineup is currently: 

QB: Fields & Tlaw (superflex)

HB: Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, ETN

WR: Jefferson, Mike Williams (currently rotating WR2 while Williams is hurt....last two weeks it has been Christian Watson..how is that for luck? LOL)

TE: Kelce

Bench: Mostert (RB), Elijah Mitchell (RB) + George Pickens at wr 

Very solid team, I like your roster as currently constructed. George Pickens and Christian Watson both have the potential to be league winning players down the stretch. Having Fields and Kelce also puts you at such a huge competitive advantage because you basically get an extra RB1/WR1. 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:07 PM, Humble_Beast said:

ROS
Drake London of Juju Smith?
+London has great target share 
+ Juju plays on the better team
+London has easy schedule ROS 
+Juju has a tough ROS
How would you rank them ROS??? 

Neither is a league winner. London has not been targeted much this season due to piss poor QB play, I wish I could say that he will get more targets now that Pitts is on the shelf, but I highly doubt that. 

JuJu seems to be the distant #2 behind Kelce, and with Hardman on IR and Skyy Moore being not good I think JuJu is the play here ROS.