Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Which side are you and who else do you have on your roster? 

I’d be getting Fields and Jones. The messed up thing is I just traded this guy Fields for Amari Cooper and 2 transactions last week!!! 

Currently my starting lineup is 

Dak

Mixon

Diggs

Lamb

Cooper 

The thing is, Fields has put up back to back 70+ point weeks. The bonuses in my league  are huge and it’s an overall point league. I was sitting in the cellar 2 weeks ago and Fields/Mixon/NE D hit me a combined 180 and back into it. 

Letting Diggs go is a big risk but Fields is an X factor, league winning player. 

I had him and let him get away. So essentially this trade is really Dak and Diggs for Jones and Cooper!! 

Should I pull the trigger? I have people saying I’m crazy to let Diggs go but a player that can get you 40-70 points a week is hard to turn away. 

Edited by BillSabre
Added info

6 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I’d be getting Fields and Jones. The messed up thing is I just traded this guy Fields for Amari Cooper and 2 transactions last week!!! 

Dak

Mixon

Diggs

Lamb

Cooper 

The thing is, Fields has put up back to back 70+ point weeks. The bonuses in my league  are huge and it’s an overall point league. I was sitting in the cellar 2 weeks ago and Fields/Mixon/NE D hit me a combined 180 and back into it. 

Letting Diggs go is a big risk but Fields is an X factor, league winning player. 

I had him and let him get away. So essentially this trade is really Dak and Diggs for Jones and Cooper!! 

Should I pull the trigger? I have people saying I’m crazy to let Diggs go but a player that can get you 40-70 points a week is hard to turn away. 

BUMP 

On 11/14/2022 at 2:04 PM, NYRaider said:

I'd ask for ETN plus more considering he's coming off of a meh week and is going into his bye. Jacobs fantasy playoff schedule is pretty brutal against the Steelers, Patriots, and 49ers. And with the Raiders season hanging on by a thread I could see the team getting Zamir White significantly more involved as the year goes on. Jacobs is almost certainly gone after this year so the team will likely want to see what they have in Zamir who we just drafted. 

I did get ETN, but I had to move Kamara instead of Taylor.

23 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Dak

Mixon

Diggs

Lamb

Cooper 

I hate trading Diggs, especially with him being the only WR JA17 trusts. Can you offer him the Dak/Lamb stack? Lamb is their clear cut WR1 in Dallas but he's also a tier down from Diggs. 

If you cant then accept the trade. I'm a firm believe in getting YOUR guy.

Hey guys, 

I’m being offered AJ Dillon and Josh Palmer for either George Kittle or TJ Hockenson. 
I’ve got Aaron Jones so wouldn’t be bad to have his backup. 

Is this a good trade? And if so…should I give him Hock or Kittle? 

Thanks I’m advance! 

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Put this in the waiver wire thread but thinking of selling Fields high thoughts?

I'm having the same thoughts...but it's really hard to know what to target. His schedule gets pretty rough after Atlanta - Jets, Packers (not so bad as he should run effectively), bye, Eagles, Buffalo before finally ending with the Lions. Detroit in the super bowl is awesome, but before that, yikes. 

I am definitely holding this week, and will revisit next week. I think I'm only trading for the bigwigs though. Allen, Hurts, Mahomes, etc. I may have to add a little something, but will still consider in that case. 

On 11/15/2022 at 7:44 AM, BillSabre said:

Dak

Mixon

Diggs

Lamb

Cooper 

I'd keep Dak and Diggs personally, you know that both guys are going to be consistent in high powered offenses the rest of the way. 

32 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Dak

Dak has been solid the last two weeks and has an easier schedule ROS. But I think it's fair to say his ceiling is somewhat capped because he doesn't run the ball. And the fact that their schedule is easier the rest of the way might play against him for fantasy purposes because the Cowboys can run the ball and their defense is top tier. 

5/6 of his opponents down the stretch could be games that the Cowboys just dominate and don't need Dak to light it up to win. 

Fields is the Bears entire offense just like Hurts was a year ago. And the fact that their defense is so bad actually plays into his favor.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:49 AM, Tommy_C said:

I hate trading Diggs, especially with him being the only WR JA17 trusts. Can you offer him the Dak/Lamb stack? Lamb is their clear cut WR1 in Dallas but he's also a tier down from Diggs. 

If you cant then accept the trade. I'm a firm believe in getting YOUR guy.

I actually backed off that trade. This guy ended up losing Goedert and picked up a TE on bye while his other TE is also on bye. 

Long story short, I can probably now do……

Dak, Mariotta and Conklin for 

Fields, Wilson  and Cade Otton. 

So how bad do I want Fields?

My lineup is currently 

Dak, Mixon, Diggs, Lamb, Cooper, Hockenson

After the trade it would be 

Fields, Mixon, Diggs, Lamb, Cooper Hock. 

Seems like a swing for the fences move to me. 

Edited by BillSabre