Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

1 hour ago, Buffalo Viking said:

I got him to accept Dameon Pierce and Sutton for Adams. But now I have a fear that Sutton is going to pop off the rest of the year. Was this a fair trade or did I give up too much.

It's a PPR league and my lineup is:

QB: Goff

RB: Ekeler, Barkley, Hall

WR: Adams, AJ Brown, Curtis Samuel, Alec Pierce, Rashod Bateman, Robert Woods

TE: Hurst, Engram

I'm going to drop a WR for a RB after this week.

Given you didn't need Pierce, its solid to use the depth to improve your starters.  I think you overpaid but sometimes thats necessary to get the best player in a trade.  Your starting lineup is pretty sick if you have a 2/2/1/1 RB/WR/TE/FLEX set up.  Hopefully one of your backup WRs has a good enough week to fill in well enough which Pierce looks to be trending that way.  

18 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Yes…….. it’s like this 

Lamb, Diggs, Mixon, Hall 

Lamb, Waddle, Jacobs, Mixon/Hall 

D Johnson is irrelevant too me as his QB play has taken him out of my lineup anyway. 

Any chance he does it with Mixon instead of Jacobs?  I'd probably do it either way but its actually pretty close.  Waddle will benefit having Tua back if Tua is actually healthy.  I would try and cut off the Hardmen and Johnson parts as well just because Johnson is the better depth WR still but again, would do it either way.  

Should I trade Zeke for Geno smith? I’ve had one good game from Zeke this year… I’m ok at rb with Ekeler, Singletary, walker II, dobbins, mckissic… but at qb I have Stafford and Ryan, I also have wentz on IR. I’m planning on dropping Wentz when he’s healthy and dropping either Stafford or Ryan for Carr who is on waivers… I still don’t have that much confidence in carr alone. Should I trade Zeke for Geno? 

51 minutes ago, Surge101 said:

Should I trade Zeke for Geno smith? I’ve had one good game from Zeke this year… I’m ok at rb with Ekeler, Singletary, walker II, dobbins, mckissic… but at qb I have Stafford and Ryan, I also have wentz on IR. I’m planning on dropping Wentz when he’s healthy and dropping either Stafford or Ryan for Carr who is on waivers… I still don’t have that much confidence in carr alone. Should I trade Zeke for Geno? 

I'd just run with Carr tbh.  Geno has a big game against Detroit skewing his numbers and Carr has been putting up 22 a game.  If not for the bye week they would be about the same in points.  Zeke may not be great but Geno isn't enough of an upgrade to make it worth giving up a good decent RB.  I trust Zeke more than Singletary and Dobbins for filling in/potential flex.  

• Like 1

Someone offered me AJ Dillion for George Kittle. I declined the trade as i dont think its good value at all for me even though i desperately need a RB2. I tried for Zeke straight up and he said no. Offered Kittle and Carter for Zeke and Palmer and they declined.

Im kinda desperate to trade him because I have CMC, SF D/ST AND Jimmy G lol

On 10/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, Surge101 said:

Keep Zeke. Geno looked good against trash defense … jk dobbins like your awhile

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

What kind of return would you expect? I d like to trade him for 2 RBs.

I own Hall and I'm not sure I move Hall for CMC.....until I see the usage in SF.

If you want 2, it's probably 2 in the 10-20 range or 1 top 10ish and a fringe flex type

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im thinking about trying to trade CMC, you think asking for Breece Hall and Dandre Swift is asking too much?

Yes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it lol

The problem is breece is a monster right now and Cmc is basically on a bye this week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it lol

The problem is breece is a monster right now and Cmc is basically on a bye this week

Ive got so many niners right now after that trade and need to get rid of one. I also have a need at RB2 badly. Maybe Gus can gill that role when he gets back but that wouldnt solve my niner problem.