GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu and u think cousins was good in minny or Seattle ?

every dollar ... I barley even post about Kirk but I'll start to do that now this man is on the dashing hot seat and I doubt he's back next year unless he steps up.

He was good enough to win in Seattle and put up a 30 spot vs one of the best defenses in the Nfl when we played Minny. He had all the teams TDs, 2 rushing, 1 passing.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

He was good enough to win in Seattle and put up a 30 spot vs one of the best defenses in the Nfl when we played Minny. He had all the teams TDs, 2 rushing, 1 passing.

( Dashing  bangs desk ) I'm speechless if you think he did well against Seattle .

he had one drive that's it I don't wanna hear about that either because the skins D and refs helped us that game .

kirk cousins had a D- game and a C- in the Vikings game he is no where near 2015-2016 cousins 

Edited by Dashing202

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

( Dashing  bangs desk ) I'm speechless if you think he did well against Seattle .

he had one drive that's it I don't wanna hear about that either because the skins D and refs helped us that game .

kirk cousins had a D- game and a C- in the Vikings game he is no where near 2015-2016 cousins 

Good enough to win in Seattle! (68%, 247 yds, on 21 completions a 8 yd avg). 

3/5 of his starting OL didn’t play he got beat like a drum all game, we had no running game to support the passing game like every game except the Rams game, and he made an elite pass to Doctson and led us on that game winning drive.

He did everything you detractors want him to do that drive and you still crap on him! You lose credibility when you say “yeah but he doesn’t do this or that and then he does it and you say he doesn’t do it!” Wtf man just unbelievable!

There are no perfect players! Not even the elite ones so stop expecting him to be perfect especially when he doesn't have a good running game, experienced good/great outside wrs, his top 2 targets - Crowder & Reed have battled injuries all year as has Pryor, the OL & Kelley - and Doctson is playing like an inconsistent rookie like when he dropped a possible game winning TD vs the chiefs and fell down on what should have been a TD vs Minny.

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

This is stupid. Cousins played well enough to win the game.

3 hours ago, Slateman said:

This is stupid. Cousins played well enough to win the game.

" he played well enough"

what are you talking lol ? How is 6 sacks a safety a good game .

he didn't throw any ints but that does not excuse the fact he did crappy .

like I'm stunned you and turtle just said that.

good games where the 49ers when Kirk did well Seattle was awful .

21 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

" he played well enough"

what are you talking lol ? How is 6 sacks a safety a good game .

he didn't throw any ints but that does not excuse the fact he did crappy .

like I'm stunned you and turtle just said that.

good games where the 49ers when Kirk did well Seattle was awful .

That’s because TWill, Long and Scherff didn’t play. He got pressured and hit on almost every play. It wasn’t his fault he was sacked so much, Clemmings couldn’t block Freeney and Cooley gave Catalina an F in Place of Scherff which he had never done for any player before. Reed & Crowder didn’t play, which should be his top 2 targets in the passing game.

The throwhe made to Doctson as elite and put us in position to win the game on a come from behind win which ppl like you claim he never does another he has 10 game winning drives in 3 years as a starter! The throws he made to Davis & Quick were great as well. 

He made that same throw to Doctson against Dallas but Doctson dropped it. If Doctson catches that pass vs Dal & Rose doesn’t have his kick blocked, we may have beaten then.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

And we will get our 6th loss too lol

Maybe not, we’ve played up to all of our opponents. If we have no turnovers, Force a few on them and get lucky a few times for once we can win like we did in Seattle. No one gave us a chance that game either.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe not, we’ve played up to all of our opponents. If we have no turnovers, Force a few on them and get lucky a few times for once we can win like we did in Seattle. No one gave us a chance that game either.

We will see. If our defense can tackle then we have a chance. But we need Kirk and Josh to have a big day. These two have just had a few moments where it’s there and they don’t click. Today they click. Need a big day from Perine as well it’s time to be that bell cow he was at Oklahoma

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Good enough to win in Seattle! 3/5 of his starting OL didn’t play he got beat like a drum all game, we had no running game to support the passing game like every game except the Rams game, and he made an elite pass to Doctson and led us on that game winning drive. He did everything you detractors want him to do that drive and you still crap on him! You lose credibility when you say “yeah but he doesn’t do this or that and then he does it and you say he doesn’t do it!” Wtf man just unbelievable! There are no perfect players! Not even the elite ones so stop expecting him to be perfect especially when he doesn't have a good running game, experienced good/great outside wrs, his top 2 targets - Crowder & Reed have battled injuries all year as has Pryor, the OL & Kelley - and Doctson is playing like an inconsistent rookie like when he dropped a possible game winning TD vs the chiefs and fell down on what should have been a TD vs Minny.