Bucs vs Chiefs

BucsDraftGeek47

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Give credit to the Chiefs though.

Shaq and Devin had some humble pie tonight. cant be talking about how their OL is just about the same and do nothing the whole night . Thuney and Smith flat out mauled

Hopefully they will have learned that it's best not to do the talking before a game has taken place. Normally ends bad for those that do.

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Joe Tryon looks like a great athlete but not a great pass rusher 

honestly, thats how i felt when we took him. He surprised me at first but he doesnt seem to have that "finishing" quality to finish a play, he's always close but never close enough

now that im not yelling at my TV, i can say that at least the offense got somewhat rolling. Leftwich just needs to ditch the run altogether. Once teams start respecting our passing weapons then he can come back to the run bc things will open up more, but til then imo just sling that ****

i knew since last week's loss to the packers that this game would be an L, so i was preparing all week for it, to their credit they still fought til the end , but we really have to stop with the damn turnovers man. Fumbling so much is just inexcusable. 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Joe Tryon looks like a great athlete but not a great pass rusher 

He's still developing that aspect/arsenal. I mean it was pretty evident he was going to take longer to develop on that end given he missed an entire season due to the opt out of during CV-19season and having limited football background before that.  

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

honestly, thats how i felt when we took him. He surprised me at first but he doesnt seem to have that "finishing" quality to finish a play, he's always close but never close enough

now that im not yelling at my TV, i can say that at least the offense got somewhat rolling. Leftwich just needs to ditch the run altogether. Once teams start respecting our passing weapons then he can come back to the run bc things will open up more, but til then imo just sling that ****

i knew since last week's loss to the packers that this game would be an L, so i was preparing all week for it, to their credit they still fought til the end , but we really have to stop with the damn turnovers man. Fumbling so much is just inexcusable. 

The offense got "rolling" when it was too late. Like 21-3 and then you start moving the ball? Just bc we dropped 31 - we were down 17-21 points most of the night. How much was that of loose coverage at some point? 

I disagree on ditching the run all together. I think we need to incorporate White more in the game. Lenny looks like he hasn't worked out most of the offseason. 

On 10/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

He's still developing that aspect/arsenal. I mean it was pretty evident he was going to take longer to develop on that end given he missed an entire season due to the opt out of during CV-19season and having limited football background before that.  

I still like his upside. He's an aggressive player and weakness can be to over pursue on some plays. He needs to work more on his technique and use it consistently.