Week 5 Thread: (2-2) Titans @ (1-3) Commanders

MikeT14

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Wait people are really blaming Dyami Brown for that second deep shot? Dude was all over him

Not really. There’s not a world where minimal contact like that should ever be called pass interference even if it would favor the team I root for. I hate the way the league is officiated against back 7 players now. You cant even touch an offensive player while you’re covering them & fans will cry & whine for a call on every pass attempt.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

50/50 is not good enough. If you’re an NFL WR you need to be consistent & make plays when they’re there to be made otherwise you’ll never get playing time.

For a down the field threat it’s good enough 

he isn’t catching slants or outs

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

It honestly feels like the officiating to me....

Excuse. We’re a very undisciplined team. We are making a lot of mistakes & commuting a lot of penalties. We stop them in 3rd down on this drive but have 2 penalties committed on one play & the rigging the passer gives them a first down.

We’re lucky that Sweat didn’t get called for taking his helmet off earlier after getting a sack. If called. That penalty would’ve negated that sack & extended that drive.

I have got to the point where I loathe Ron Rivera being the coach of this team. There’s always some stupid thing he does with the clock. He’s a guy who has no business being a head coach. The game is just so far beyond what he’s capable of. Just a disaster.