Week 5 Thread: (2-2) Titans @ (1-3) Commanders

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And he still sucks 

It’s weird, Wentz’s highs are the highest of highs but his lows are the lowest of lows. It’s a roller coaster. It’s what they call the Carson Wentz experience. He’s has so much arm talent but he’s not consistent & he doesn’t make the routine plays enough to where the big explosive plays are worth it. 

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Great coverage by Jamin on the running back on that play. Tanehill wanted to go to him on a check down but Jamin locked down the RB.

Jamin has been pretty good these last two weeks. Hopefully he’s turning the corner and I’m forced to eat crow. 

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

I wouldn’t even give him that many 

I fear Rivera is going to give Wentz most of, if not the entire year bc he knows his job is tied to having Wentz succeed after trading for him & agreeing to pay his full contract instead of having the Colts pay a portion of it or restructuring it to make the team better around him.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Jamin has been pretty good these last two weeks. Hopefully he’s turning the corner and I’m forced to eat crow. 

He’s been getting progressively better each week after not playing well vs Jacksonville in week 1. As you said, I hope it continues.

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I fear Rivera is going to give Wentz most of, if not the entire year bc he knows his job is tied to having Wentz succeed after trading for him & agreeing to pay his full contract instead of having the Colts pay a portion of it or restructuring it to make the team better around him.

There’s no way they just give away that second round pick. They won’t do it.