2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

I wonder where this team would be if they traded Bell before his yr long holdout and AB didn't sink his value. that's multiple high picks we missed out on. Shazier staying healthy also saves us high picks(no Bush trade). those picks could be key guys on this team right now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I do not see many players on defense that should actually be there after this season

I think that’s too bleak. Having TJ in there and the defense is much better. Our secondary is solid. Leal, Jack, Highsmith, Wallace are all quality players. That doesn’t include Minkah and Heyward. We’re getting blasted, but we’re getting blasted on the road against maybe the best team in the league, with maybe the best QB in the league. We also have an extremely limited play caller. This team is bad now, but we’re on the right track for next year. Add in the potential of the guys on offense. We just can’t go into games this year expecting that we’re a SB contender anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think that’s too bleak. Having TJ in there and the defense is much better. Our secondary is solid. Leal, Jack, Highsmith, Wallace are all quality players. That doesn’t include Minkah and Heyward. We’re getting blasted, but we’re getting blasted on the road against maybe the best team in the league, with maybe the best QB in the league. We also have an extremely limited play caller. This team is bad now, but we’re on the right track for next year. Add in the potential of the guys on offense. We just can’t go into games this year expecting that we’re a SB contender anymore.

Add on 20 years or great play, 1 losing season, is having 1 down year the end of the world? Like, I get being unhappy, but this fandom is taking it so poorly.  And that's being way too friendly about it.

Going off your list there:

TJ, Minkah, Hayward are givens.  

Leal was a hell of a find.

Jack was a good signing.

Highsmith is a good Robin pass rusher.

Wallace is a good #2.

Offensively:

Kenny looks to be a keeper already.

Cole-Daniels were good signings and Chucks is holding it down alright.

Pickens was a good one.

Freiermuth was a nice pick (still think we should have taken Humphery).

• Like 2