2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

I tell you what, Buffalo's defense plays with that edge we used to that would get complaints from other teams and fans.  When you are a good team you get away with that stuff.

Also Kenny does that RPO really well but Harris is half ***ing the R part.

Oh joy. Leal down.

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I’d love to trick some idiot team into trading for Diontae in the off-season. I don’t think anyone would give anything worthwhile for him. He needs to see under 5 targets a game. I want him as a Nate Washington type. 

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

I said it in the offseason.  Let him play out the year and tag him if he puts up that good of numbers. Got paid, regressed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I’d love to trick some idiot team into trading for Diontae in the off-season. I don’t think anyone would give anything worthwhile for him. He needs to see under 5 targets a game. I want him as a Nate Washington type. 

Hollywood brown got a 1st

maybe we can a 2nd from a team like NE

Will be interesting to see if Khan does all the things that a young QB team does.  Let go a few older guys, get a few more picks, and open up some cap.

I know it might sound sacrilege, but trade Cam Hayward.  He's still going to get you at least a 2nd.  You would need to replace him soon anyways and the DL is in a rebuild.  Try to get something for DJ.  Try to get something for Harris.

• Like 1