2022 GDT Da Steelers 1-4 host Da Bucs 3-2

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Lucky

Maybe. But Ben was 38 and tore a ligament in his throwing arm. So those that didn’t see it was the beginning of the end (IMO) are part of the problem of the reaction right now. I can’t find the clip yet but Foxworth and Canty called out fans, the team, and KC this morning. They pointed that out and said you know the end was coming but you operated like he was in your prime. Yes the coach should own the shortcomings but you did not set the team up for the end of Ben. So instead of having a QB in there, and draft OL, we reached for skill positions and had to take a QB without the protection and run game in place. 

5 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

As long as you aren't expecting to win, I'm sure your vibes will be fine. I've just stopped expecting wins. It helps my mindset a whole lot. 

helps that we've seen this team win a lot in the past 3 decades. we were due a bad yr. just hope it does not turn into a "era" of being bad

and at least this team has some interesting things about it. Finding out if kenny has it or not..imagine if this was a whole yr of watching Mason or mitch

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

. just hope it does not turn into a "era" of being bad

This is so big.  We were in an era of "treadmilling" as I call it where you are good enough to make the playoffs but it's hard to call us SB favorites.

As long as we don't become the Browns/Bengals for 20+ years, and this is 2-3 years of restock and reboot, I'm good.

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

This is so big.  We were in an era of "treadmilling" as I call it where you are good enough to make the playoffs but it's hard to call us SB favorites.

As long as we don't become the Browns/Bengals for 20+ years, and this is 2-3 years of restock and reboot, I'm good.

same thing happen in the 80s. people say how dark that decade was, but really as a whole the steelers were just mediocre as hell. a mix of good/bad, but mostly .500 type yrs. they turned it around in the 90s and became SB contenders for the 1st half of the decade. lets hope history repeats itself, and we're back to being a real threat in 2-3 yrs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wish he was a good kid. Canada is more like me playing Madden. I could crush the computer on the middle level, but that's it. Maybe we could turn the difficulty down? lol

So I don't trust this person's opinion at all, but the bold made me remember something he posted. Maybe the league has already turned down the difficulty on us 😂

31 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wish he was a good kid. Canada is more like me playing Madden. I could crush the computer on the middle level, but that's it. Maybe we could turn the difficulty down? lol

I played in a few national Madden tournaments in my day.

31 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

So I don't trust this person's opinion at all, but the bold made me remember something he posted. Maybe the league has already turned down the difficulty on us 😂

I call bull on Poni.  Dude was a DNP all week, limited so far this week.  And he sat out the Miami Dolphins game with a different ailment.  Much better than us and he was needed after being limited all week.