St. Juste and Forrest seem to be good playees

Vladimir L

10 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Only good take away outside the front 4 I can take from the defense.

obada doesn’t seem to suck just needs to contain better

Our LBs are playing a lot better to than when they started the season.

Curl also continues to be good.

I mean Jahan Dotson has been pretty good. Especially for all the open routes Carson hasn’t seen him on

theres good players that we haven’t let grow because of FA guys we paid or are just that vet good locker guy. This is why Ron starts so slow every year!!! He’s not letting the best player play he lets the vets play that really he owes no loyalty too. Your draft picks are what are going to keep or lose you your job so you better put them in and coach them up!!!

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

They look like our #1 CB & the guy who should be starting at FS to me. It’s time to bench McCain, Rivera & JDR won’t do it but they should. Make Reaves or Butler the 3rd safety when we go Buffalo nickel.

I love Forrest getting his I was so boosted last year at that selection. I felt the same about him as I did Turner this year he could be the best player in that class for us when you look back. 

12 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

While not the insane route runner that Jordan Reed was, he reminds me a little of him.

He seems like a younger more athletic Logan Thomas. He’s a huge target, needs to put on like 10 pounds. I don’t think he ever becomes the elite route runner that Reed is. Turner just doesn’t have the hips for that, he’s taller & not a quick. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I love Forrest getting his I was so boosted last year at that selection. I felt the same about him as I did Turner this year he could be the best player in that class for us when you look back. 

Yeah before Forrest played this year I had him pegged as a SS only but, he’s out there covering WRs & is showing the range of a FS too me. I’m at least open to having Forrest & Butler compete for the staring FS spot next year. 

I want them to draft a mid round bug SS/small WLB type to play the Buffalo  nickel like a Josh Harney-Clemons type.

Like Akeem Dent (FSU), Ronnie Hickman (OSU), Trey Dean (FL),  JL Skinner (Boise St), Demani Richardson (Tx A&M) or Kendrick Duncan (Louisville).

Edited by turtle28