Week 6 MNF: Broncos @ Chargers

BroncoSojia

Week 6 MNF: Broncos @ Chargers  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch?

• Yes
    • No
    • The Broncos are on primetime again?!?!
    • Fire Staley and/or Hackett

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2022 at 12:20 AM

34 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The contrast in appearance between the 2 teams is sort of funny.

Broncos score 16 points---24.7 talk about how absolutely embassarasingly abysmal they are
Chargers score 16 points--- Justin Herbert is amazing, solid, good team. Could make noise in the playoffs.

It took Troy Aikman until there was 3 mins left in the game to say a single negative thing about the Chargers after he spent the entirety of the game going IN on every Broncos offensive play when both teams were tied 16-16.

The Chargers don't score 16 points every week, the Broncos do.

The Chargers just faced arguably a top 3 defense in the NFL. The Broncos didn't.

There's so much context here as to why people are constantly dogging on the Broncos, and rightfully so. They are trash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Are we talking about baseball here? I've never heard of those starting pitchers.

No worries. The name will be engraved into your brain when “Bailey Zappe” is preceded by “Super Bowl MVP” on February 12 next year. 

3 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I don’t put much thought into McVay and the Rams. Technically they qualify into the group of underachievers through 6 weeks,  but it’s a foregone conclusion for me that they figure it out and return to a decent form at least. Similar to how I expect the Giants to fall to earth. 

I just look forward to seeing how McVay uses Christian McCaffrey lol.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

new week

new embarassing performance

new injury

Maybe 4D chess move by Russell Wicket's agent. 

"We can't allow this man to be responsible for an L to the public. Would be too off-brand". 

#BroncosCountryLetsLie?

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HerbertGOAT said:

I managed to avoid all of the other Broncos primetime games this year. y'all watch this sh*t? like every week? good god almighty.

I try to watch at least one awful football game a week. Makes me remember that things aren’t that bad, keep me humble, you know?

• Like 4