Thanksgiving, Week 12: VIKINGS (8-2) at Lions (6-4)

swede700

38 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

This game is for the division most likely..... which makes me nervous....

Even if MN loses to Detroit again, they will still be up and would control their own destiny. Winning would probably lock it up for MN, not sure I'd say the same for Detroit.

I'm honestly expecting a stomping similar to last Sunday. We are easily the better team and on fire right now. We played pretty much the worst game of the season last time around and still almost won that game. It'll take a complete collapse with multiple turnovers for this to be a close game. 

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm honestly expecting a stomping similar to last Sunday. We are easily the better team and on fire right now. We played pretty much the worst game of the season last time around and still almost won that game. It'll take a complete collapse with multiple turnovers for this to be a close game. 

that, and they want to win it for Zimmer. very dedicated and loyal team right now, very tight.

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I could see it being like the game at Green Bay in 2015 coming down to the wire.

And the Vikings win!9_9

30 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm conditioned to not have this level of confidence in the Vikings but I want to believe so bad. 

Yeah idk, lots of confidence but Lions do have the best QB on the field and Ansah is expected to play, Your RT is injuried, Idk guys. Just some key injuries/non injuries playing into our strength.

An I mean again we have the best QB in the division right now, and that's the most important position in football. I don't have Faith in Keenum making a come back for you guys if you fall behind. Including down the stretch against teams we've played that you haven't yet like Carolina and Atlanta. Vikings will have to jump out to early leads, or grind games down, you don't look particularly well built for 10/14 point come back, imo, outside your WR core.

From a Lions perspective, and it's honestly sad kind of... This is the biggest Thanksgiving game I've ever watched in my life time(29 years old.)

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

An I mean again we have the best QB in the division right now, and that's the most important position in football. I don't have Faith in Keenum making a come back for you guys if you fall behind. Including down the stretch against teams we've played that you have like Carolina and Atlanta.

sort of sounds like our game last week.

they had the better QB and offense... they scored first...

Archived