Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So you don't believe in personal responsibility and prefer to blame a categorical "organization" instead?

I know how you vote.

Did I say that anywhere? 

Rodgers has played poorly, and the FO has failed miserably over the years. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

What I think happened? After ole Rodg blew his personal integrity by lying about his COVID vaccination, he was dropped by State Farm, and even Bergstrom locally. (Would you want a proven fibber telling people your products are better than the other guy's?) So ole Rodg goes back to the Packers with the idea he needs to make up the lost revenue with huge new contract, and like a bunch of idiots, Murphy, Gute, and to a lesser extent MLF, give it to him. Even though his play is definitely dropping off. Salary cap-wise, we're screwed for years. And ole Rodg is laughing all the way to the bank. For this, Murphy and Gute should be bounced out of 1265 the day after the season ends, and MLF should be on a short leash. 

12 used his ayahuasca induced magical abilities to trick the organization into giving him his contract. They could never possibly make a bad decision! They're prefect! 

43 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Blaming a player for the contracts the FO handed out/failed to hand out is about as brain dead as it gets. Pretty on brand for this board though and the slurping of an organization that's achieved nothing in years

Lol if it was such a braindead concept, Brady would have three rings.

It's not a braindead concept.

Rodgers extended his contract four times in his career when he still had years left on the deal in order to get paid more.

Fault the GM all you want, but no GM sat Rodgers down and said, "Hey, we want to pay you more."

18 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Did I say that anywhere? 

yes you did. You replied to a post about a player playing up to their contract by suggesting it is not correct to hold the player responsible for the their expected level of play based on their contract. That is attempting to absolve the player of any sort of responsibility.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

No. All of your side's arguments revolve around that sad, sorry excuse.

Why do you think our offensive line is like that? Because Aaron Rodgers is getting paid 20 million dollars.

THERE IS A THING CALLED A SALARY CAP.

YOU CAN BLAME RODGERS WHEN HE TAKES AN ENTIRE ELITE OL/WR/TE CONTRACT OFF THE TEAM.

Aaron Rodgers both this year and last year got paid 17 million more against the cap than Brady did.

Do you know the difference 17 million dollars makes on a roster?

Aaron Rodgers is literally being paid to overcome that **** and he's not.

This is how things work. If you get paid more at your job it is because you are expected to take on more responsibility and be better. How is this concept lost on your type?

Are you all muppets?

That's why I was against resigning Rodgers.   Gute has been to blame for years.   He did nothing to get the team over the top and then resigned Rodgers to this ridiculous contract.

People are blaming rodgers rather than the real problem.  The team didn't have to give AR that contract.   The team didn't have to have the abortion of special teams last year.  The team can put AR on the bench if he isn't running the offense.

You shouldn't blame a child for whining at the checkout if the parent gives in and buys them a candy bar.   Rodgers is the kid, Gute and Packers management are the poor parent.

Are you all lacking the intelligence to see that this isn't AR's fault?  He's the same difficult person he has always been.  Yet the board here constantly takes the easy and mindless way out of blaming AR.   Of course he's going to be difficult, there are no ramifications and it gets him a candy bar.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Fault the GM all you want, but no GM sat Rodgers down and said, "Hey, we want to pay you more."

Yet they gave him the contract.   Who is the dumb one in this equation?

Do you blame low level employee's when a company goes bankrupt?

Come on people.  Understand where the real problem lies.

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

12 used his ayahuasca induced magical abilities to trick the organization into giving him his contract. They could never possibly make a bad decision! They're prefect! 

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Yet they gave him the contract.   Who is the dumb one in this equation?

Do you blame low level employee's when a company goes bankrupt?

Come on people.  Understand where the real problem lies.

I'm not disagreeing with you and I am not a fan of any of the leadership in Green Bay, but...

Aaron Rodgers is Ryan from The Office.

Just because Dunder Mifflin was dumb doesn't make Ryan any more likable.

4 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

That's why I was against resigning Rodgers.   Gute has been to blame for years.   He did nothing to get the team over the top and then resigned Rodgers to this ridiculous contract.

People are blaming rodgers rather than the real problem.  The team didn't have to give AR that contract.   The team didn't have to have the abortion of special teams last year.  The team can put AR on the bench if he isn't running the offense.

You shouldn't blame a child for whining at the checkout if the parent gives in and buys them a candy bar.   Rodgers is the kid, Gute and Packers management are the poor parent.

Are you all lacking the intelligence to see that this isn't AR's fault?  He's the same difficult person he has always been.  Yet the board here constantly takes the easy and mindless way out of blaming AR.   Of course he's going to be difficult, there are no ramifications and it gets him a candy bar.

Signing Rodgers buys time to find the next QB.  Gute knows he needs a QB after Rodgers.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm not disagreeing with you and I am not a fan of any of the leadership in Green Bay, but...

Aaron Rodgers is Ryan from The Office.

Just because Dunder Mifflin was dumb doesn't make Ryan any more likable.

I'm not familiar with the show.   Who said anything about AR being likeable.   Quite the opposite.   But blaming him for the problems over the last 10 years is lazy and mis-placed. 

He has been in GB for plenty of time for the leadership to understand how their actions would play out.   They were blind to it and gave in.   When they gave in a few years back the only options were to dump AR, or go all in.   We did neither.   And then doubled down with with this incredibly stupid contract.

2 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

I'm not familiar with the show.   Who said anything about AR being likeable.   Quite the opposite.   But blaming him for the problems over the last 10 years is lazy and mis-placed.   Rodgers was one of the most valuable assets in this league.   Gute got nothing out of that asset.  Judging by this board maybe he did get job security out of it.  It should be a fireable offense.

He has been in GB for plenty of time for the leadership to understand how their actions would play out.   They were blind to it and gave in.   When they gave in a few years back the only options were to dump AR, or go all in.   We did neither.   And then doubled down with this incredibly stupid contract.

5 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

So you sign a franchise crippling contract?  Leaders need to make the tough decisions and lead.   Gute has failed at both.

He has failed at providing him the WR weapons he needs.  He tried with Watson and Doubs.  It hasn't panned out.