Week 12 GDT: The Wentzlyvania Jorts Destroyers (9-1) vs Chicago Funshine Bears (3-7)

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Phire said:

man this feels good

I can't believe some of y'all were worried pre-game, this is essentially a scout team we're playing against

bears defense has played better than i expected. tbh. Our run defense is legit.. holding the bears to so few is awesome to see

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Scared to death. lol

this is why there are so many detractors in the media/around the league. It starts with our own fanbase not believing in this team. when did Philly show such weakness? we're supposed to be the fanbase that'll punch anyone in the mouth. instead we're in the fetal position telling ourselves this team isn't that good because our feelings might get hurt?

Just now, Phire said:

this is why there are so many detractors in the media/around the league. It starts with our own fanbase not believing in this team. when did Philly show such weakness?

I get being hesitant when we play a good team in Seattle or LA, but Chicago at home? We ain't losing to these bums.

Just now, Phire said:

this is why there are so many detractors in the media/around the league. It starts with our own fanbase not believing in this team. when did Philly show such weakness?

Years of let down. 

But years of watching football should show you what good football looks like. QB, line play, defense, ability to run. We are solid in all those categories. 

Archived