Predictions for the rest of the season

AJAK

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 10:39 AM, AJAK said:

I think they will be tied with the Bears for all time regular season wins coming into Week 13. Eerily enough, the Packers can overtake the Bears on all time wins on the same day that the Bears joined the all time wins list (Dec 4th 1921) after beating the Buffalo All Americans and have been on top of the all times win list ever since.

Lets see how things play out.

Seems like I will be right about this. It makes too much sense. I knew they would lose to the Titans because of this. They have to be tied with the bears in all time wins coming into week 13 which is when they will finally overtake them.

Edited by AJAK
  • Like 2

I had Green Bay at 1-3 over their last four games, but I thought their win would be over Detroit and not Dallas.

Green Bay has two more road games against Philadelphia and Chicago before their bye, so I expect them to be stumbling through those two games so I'm projecting a loss for both games.  Both Las Angeles and Green Bay are coming off of a bye, but they're getting a home game against them.  This seems like a toss-up, but seems like a possible win here.  Both Miami and Minnesota are probably still jockeying for playoff position, so they're probably going to both be losses.  Home game against Detroit to finish the season, so I'm kinda expecting a win here.

That puts them at 6-11.

• 2 weeks later...

If Bears lose today then Packers will certainly lose too. They will head into week 13 tied up on all time wins. 

Its the only thing i'm going to be right about lol. Lets see how everybodys predictions shake out.

Edited by AJAK

How can the Jets be such a huge favourite? 6.5 points? Wow. Ahh Justin Fields wont play, that is why.

Jets over Bears, Eagles over Packers and Packers over Bears parlay is very tempting. 

Edited by AJAK

3 hours ago, AJAK said:

How can the Jets be such a huge favourite? 6.5 points? Wow. Ahh Justin Fields wont play, that is why.

Jets over Bears, Eagles over Packers and Packers over Bears parlay is very tempting. 

Even with Fields, I'd probably still put the Jets as heavy favorites.