Eagles TE Dallas Goedert to miss time with shoulder injury

RaidersAreOne

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Y’all should be fine. The backup TE, I’m forgetting his name, seems to be a pretty decent option. 

Stoll is solid for a backup and gives rookie Calcaterra some reps, but I believe Goedert is a top tier talent at TE so we will feel his loss. Only silver lining is that it’s not season ending, but these injuries are piling up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

I don't think I've seen a team go as long as they did without an injury. I probably missed something but still 

We lost Jordan Davis a few weeks ago, and our run D promptly went to poop. The impact of losing him cannot be overstated… but yeah that’s still just 1 injury, midway in the season, so all things considered the injury luck had been in our favor big time (which is a prerequisite for an  8-0 start I’d imagine).

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We lost Jordan Davis a few weeks ago, and our run D promptly went to poop. The impact of losing him cannot be overstated… but yeah that’s still just 1 injury, midway in the season, so all things considered the injury luck had been in our favor big time (which is a prerequisite for an  8-0 start I’d imagine).

Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't mean to sound insensitive but sometimes you get the breaks. You don't like to get hurt on a penalty. 

13 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’m starting JT next week lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Vikings this year

Yup, for the most part we’ve been pretty healthy all year, but we’ve had them. 

Our CBs, Andrew Booth, Cameron Dantzler and Akayleb Evans have all been in and out of the lineup all year. I don’t think either of those 3 have all been healthy at the same time. 

Dalvin Tomlinson has missed the last couple games, hopefully we can get him back next week because we’ll need him for run support against Dallas. 

Lost our FRP, Lewis Cine, for the year to a pretty bad ankle Injury in London.

Irv Smith has been injured pretty much all year, but that’s kinda meaningless now with Hock in the mix.

We’ve been lucky for the most part with no long term Injuries but we’ve had them. But are probably one of the healthiest if not the healthiest team in the league. 

Proceeds to knock on wood. 

Edited by mattyice0401