Week 11 GDT Lions vs. GMEN @ 1:00pm est

Giants4eva

Just now, Shockwave said:

Man really needed this one. Now we got @ Dallas on a short week, without our #1 CB and a brutal stretch of games to follow.

Did you really think we were going to keep winning.  I'd love to end the season with a play off game but we are still missing some pieces.  

Our interior line is terrible right now.  Need to finish building this offensive line next season.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

LOL...One game.  Line isn't protecting very well, run game sucks and he lacks legit targets at receiver.  Don't give up on him.

At home against one of the worst D's in the league and he's putting up a stinker

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Did you really think we were going to keep winning.  I'd love to end the season with a play off game but we are still missing some pieces.  

Our interior line is terrible right now.  Need to finish building this offensive line next season.

Against a sub .500 team at home... yea I kinda thought we were going to win this one.

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

At home against one of the worst D's in the league and he's putting up a stinker

Against a sub .500 team at home... yea I kinda thought we were going to win this one.

I figured we would have played better than they are for sure.  Figured after watching the first TD drive we had it, but it went south in a hurry.  I'm not blaming him though, from what I'm seeing it's the line and his targets aren't getting open.  So he is having to force some throws.

I'm just not gonna get too upset.  Now next season I'm expecting more from this team.