Week 11 GDT Lions vs. GMEN @ 1:00pm est

Giants4eva

7-2 boys! It's a thing of beauty. Love how this team has shown it is growing and maturing and showing the culture change in full effect. This week however is a tough one. The Lions are a tricky team to decipher. One week they look like they can put up 30+ points in the blink of an eye the next they look like they will put up 10 points at best. They are coming off a shoot out win against the Bears and Jared Goff put up some very very good numbers. I don't think the Bears defense was or even is close to how it used to be so it's interesting to see here if it's the questions of... Was Goff that good? Or were the Bears just that bad? Either way I see it Goff is key here. Him and Amon-Ra St.Brown are a pretty good combo. And D'Andre Swift and Jamaal Williams aren't a bad set of backs. This is one of those classic Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde teams where u don't know who will show up. In my opinion this is a sneaky good team and one that is a lot more dangerous than the Texans team who we just faced. 

We have to see DJ get more dominant drives this game. Texans game he showed a couple that were superb especially when he opened up in the 2nd half with a TD. Saquon could very well feast again against this weak Lions D which has allowed the most points in the NFL so far this season. The one guy we need to keep in check on their D is their stud rookie Aiden Hutchinson. This kid has all the makings of a guy like Jared Allen. Very impressive part of that team. I think if Jones can keep continuing to grow with Darius Slayton i think this could be a big scoring game.  

I have full confidence that Wink will come up with a plan to rattle Goff. We should see some sacks coming this weekend and i hope i see Kayvon finally get another sack or even sack fumble for his mental health. 

Giants 27 / Lions 21 

Edited by Giants4eva

This won't be an easy game. If anyone is expecting the Giants to win this by a lot, they'll be disappointed. The Giants are not built to blow anyone out. 

Detroit can put up points. Goff is gonna sling it. He'll make plays. But he's also vulnerable to turnovers. Wink and the defense will need to have one of their better performances in this game. I'd like to see the offense reincorporate Saquon into the passing game. His amount of targets have fallen off the last few weeks. They're better off when he is a threat to defenses on the ground and in the air. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit nervous about this one. I think the Lions will put up points. Daniel Jones has been playing very well, doing everything the coaches have asked him to do. He may have to do more than he's been asked all season though, so it'll be an interesting game. Can Wan'Dale and co. at WR help Jones and Saquon out enough? If we fall behind early, I will be very nervous. 

1 hour ago, GMENNATION said:

I'm a bit nervous about this one. I think the Lions will put up points. Daniel Jones has been playing very well, doing everything the coaches have asked him to do. He may have to do more than he's been asked all season though, so it'll be an interesting game. Can Wan'Dale and co. at WR help Jones and Saquon out enough? If we fall behind early, I will be very nervous. 

Every game is tough for us. We aren’t a good team. Defense needs another huge game, especially the pass rush. Goff/Lions have been sacked the 2nd least amount of times. They have the 9th best scoring offense, despite holding possession for the 28th longest. Very quick strike. We need to slow them down anyway possible.