it's the hope that kills you: the 2022 coaching c̶a̶r̶o̶u̶s̶e̶l̶ roller coaster thread

catcheryea

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He might make a bowl next year lol

Shedeur is gonna come with him. That's huge for Colorado considering their main issue is QB play.

They open with TCU which is an L but then they get Nebraska, Colorado State, Arizona State and Arizona in 4 straight games. Stanford is game 7. They could very well be 5-2 after that Stanford game. USC, Oregon, UCLA, Utah and Wazzu isn't an ideal finish but they steal that Wazzu game and they're bowling potentially.

I'll be interested in seeing his coaching staff. But I expect Deion to pull talent from the portal that will surprise folks. I won't be surprised if he lands some unexpected talents in recruiting too. Kids want to play for him. People shouldn't forget that the dude pulled the #1 recruit in the nation to Jackson State and another top 100 recruit and then convinced quite a few P5 players to portal to a FCS program. I am not a huge Deion fan, but if he stays in his lane as a CEO/recruiter type and surrounds himself with good football coaches, he has huge upside as a HC. 

• Like 3

On 11/28/2022 at 2:57 PM, beekay414 said:

Vacant Jobs
Louisville
North Texas
Stanford
UNLV
Western Michigan

Filled Jobs
Arizona State - Kenny Dillingham
Auburn - Hugh Freeze
Charlotte - Biff Poggi