Zach Wilson

biggie.

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Non-NFC South? 

Colts...Giants...Texans he would, but they'll have a shiny new QB. 

Going into next year he'd start for the Colts, Giants, Jets, Buccaneers, Saints, Panthers, and Commanders at minimum. Then you have teams like the Packers, Raiders, Ravens, etc. that could be looking for a QB if they decide to move on from their current starter. 

7 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Non-NFC South? 

Colts...Giants...Texans he would, but they'll have a shiny new QB. 

Giants are interesting but I think will run with Jones again. I don’t think Jimmy would join the Texans and be in the same position he’s in now but with a much worse team. As for the Colts, it’s possible, just not sure that’s the route they’re going to go. $18M dead with Ryan + a decent chunk for Jimmy  + no rookie in the first, seems unlikely.

I did forget the Commanders, though.

Edited by Yin-Yang

10 hours ago, biggie. said:

Allen was LIGHT YEARS ahead of Wilson in progress in his second year.

Not defending Wilson, but I'd be careful about using Josh Allen as a measuring stick. His year by year progress as a QB is a very clear exception to the rule imo. It could be 15-20 years before another project with as much work as Allen needed comes along in the first round and takes the massive strides he took.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Not defending Wilson, but I'd be careful about using Josh Allen as a measuring stick. His year by year progress as a QB is a very clear exception to the rule imo. It could be 15-20 years before another project with as much work as Allen needed comes along in the first round and takes the massive strides he took.

But Allen was also clearly a project coming out of Wyoming with limited production and elite physical tools. Wilson was viewed as a significantly more pro ready prospect. But agreed, Allen is going to cost a lot of people their jobs because teams are going to overdraft guys with flaws in hopes that they can develop them when Allen is really a one in a million type of player.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Giants are interesting but I think will run with Jones again. I don’t think Jimmy would join the Texans and be in the same position he’s in now but with a much worse team. As for the Colts, it’s possible, just not sure that’s the route they’re going to go. $18M dead with Ryan + a decent chunk for Jimmy  + no rookie in the first, seems unlikely.

I did forget the Commanders, though.

The only way the Giants are running with Jones again is if they tag him or extend him long term.