Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You get the big play with Burks and then you immediately take him, Woods, and any decent receiver off the field for freaking Swaim and Rader…. Like wtf are you doing with personnel groupings Downing you damn drunk.

The fans call this out everytime and every time it fails. Same thing with the 3 TE empty sets we like to do.

Garbage personnel usage.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Coaches taking Burks off the field and forcing Henry into 9 man boxes and being afraid to pass.

the one thing I will add, yes hated the second and goal call but the dedication to the run game is what opens up that big pass to burks also..  its a two edge sword and a fine line, but today yes really wish they had thrown the ball on second down.   But I guess the idea was get 1-2 yards ad now its a easier 3rd down...

well there ability to run has hurt us as the play action lead to a big pass play for them.

play of the game....   got to stop them and not give enough to go for it on 4th .

WOW...  want to see replay..  that was a catch all the way bad intel from our booth to challenge it...  but had to challenge before really seeing the replay,  a gamble just lost us a time out. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah idk man. maybe we’ll stumble into a win today, maybe we won’t, but this team’s weaknesses are debilitating. little to no postseason potential. 

I’m happy for you to keep saying this because you’ve pretty much written the team off every single week and they win so keep up with the pessimism!