Rams vs Chiefs

LeotheLion

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

He's not going to "heal". He had 7 months to get better post Superbowl and showed up to TC hurt. 

I want to see the team show some fight. Perkins sliding on a play that he gave up 4 yards showed me what I needed. 

He showed us that we need to find a better backup...

Well Perkins didn't wow me, but I had more fun watching today's game than probably any other all season.

Hard to find much positive to take from any game this year given the circumstances, but we should just roll with this the rest of the year. Give the young guys a big audition for next season where we go as big as possible on an overhaul.

I still would love Sam Darnold as a reclamation project if Stafford does call it quits. 

14 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I don't think having one off year warrants giving up on him

I don't think it has to do with one off year. I'd be all for trading him if we can get a good package and recoup some draft capital. 

This team has no OL and may be without a QB sooner than we thought. AD has already been discussing retirement and this year probably solidifies it. Time to start rebuilding through the draft. Stock up on OL and maybe a RB this year and go all in for Caleb Williams next year. I'd be willing to move anyone not names Donald or Kupp. 

• Like 1

Still, i don't know why Mcvay don't use more Atwell for jet sweep or screen....this season il lost, we have to evaluate every player. 

I never thought i would ever say this but Atwell showed us promissing things. Still not worth a 2nd round but at least right now, seems like he's could carve up some reps in the passing game. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Still, i don't know why Mcvay don't use more Atwell for jet sweep or screen....this season il lost, we have to evaluate every player. 

I never thought i would ever say this but Atwell showed us promissing things. Still not worth a 2nd round but at least right now, seems like he's could carve up some reps in the passing game. 

Agreed. I’m a big Tutu hater but with damn near the entire offense injured, what better time than now for him to be more utilized. Get creative and try things out that you normally wouldn’t try in a game. Nothing else to lose

• Like 1