2022 GDT 4-7 Steelers visit the 5-7 Falcons

Steeler Hitman

14 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

What I’m curious about is how much better would KP look right now if he was named the starter prior to week 1? I’m not confident it changes the outcomes of any of those first 4 games Mitch started, but thats hypothetically another 5 weeks or so that Kenny could be farther along in his progression at this point.

may as well as with a legit OC and QB coach that goes well with that system. I have no concerns about KP , he is the QB for the future .  If the OL keeps improving and they get a real threat at WR to go along with whats here, it could be interesting. Austin might help change the way coverages are as well when he returns next year.  Always good to have a speedster to move the secondary back and make space underneath

TE Heyward is another keeper, bros on this team are doing well but it sure would be nice to the other (JJ) in the offseason. We are set at TE,  it's not easy to get Gentry involved with 88 and 83 playing well.  Maybe sit 18 a bit more but maybe Rooney is telling them to play him since we are paying him. Problem is - his trade value keeps going down 😳

See what else is available in UFA regarding Bush. I don't like how he is playing a bit better in his last year of his deal.  See what R.Evans ILB costs among others.  Bush was good his rookie year but thats about it. Too bad the injury happened,  but he seemed to have recovered quite well eventually from that.  I thought we were set  at one time.  Facts are, we won't ever land another Shazier, he was a special player. For a while I thought he was DPOY candidate and the most explosive LB . He stood out, a different speed than everyone else.  Similar to Troy in that regard.