Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, MWil23 said:

Malf: So darn loveable

Also Malf: So darn manipulative

Also Also Malf: Knows that flattery will get him the benefit of the doubt

Must

Resist

The

Urge

To

vs

Instead of a 1 v 1, lets have a 2 vs the rest

Im already just gonna assume you are town and work with you until theres a good reason not to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's just remember, if you are Town, that your totally nonsensical push on me created a 3 day Town fail with me on the ropes after the fact and essentially killed the Daboyle push that I wanted that no one else was willing to follow. A PUSH is fine, but a tunnel and lock is not.

Are you speaking of Malfs game? Because my focus was firmly on Dome's poor play on his wording. You were caught in the fray for your support of his blunder. 

I stopped reading after I died howverr, so I don't know how the rest played out. When I died I asked Malf if I was right on Dome and he said no. I used colorful language to describe the poor "town" play. 

My only feelings on you were predicated off your feelings on the situation. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Are you speaking of Malfs game? Because my focus was firmly on Dome's poor play on his wording. You were caught in the fray for your support of his blunder. 

Yes

And that's just it though. I knew Dome was Town and then you "caught me". 

I stopped reading after I died howverr, so I don't know how the rest played out. When I died I asked Malf if I was right on Dome and he said no. I used colorful language to describe the poor "town" play. 

But that's what I'm saying. You made a bunch of assumptions which had me on the ropes after your flip that somehow lost me and Dome thread credibility, which helped contribute to Town's poor play. 

My only feelings on you were predicated off your feelings on the situation. 

But not what Town did the rest of the way. That's more or less my point.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You know what's just as dangerous if not moreso? A completely nonsensical push of Town Malf that gets him killed off or loses him thread credibility with pushes down the line.

Season 2 No GIF by Parks and Recreation

You choose to do what you want with the info provided. Day 1 has yielded some interesting notes. You declaring Malf town ranks up there with Josh's mafia claim. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

And that's just it though. I knew Dome was Town and then you "caught me". 

But that's what I'm saying. You made a bunch of assumptions which had me on the ropes after your flip that somehow lost me and Dome thread credibility, which helped contribute to Town's poor play. 

But not what Town did the rest of the way. That's more or less my point.

You act like scum don't eat up every situation like this. 

Also, that situation is 100% on Dome. I regret nothing. Scum slipping as town is very bad play. Doubling down on it is inexcusable. 

Ok serious discussion time

Last game when I hosted, i noticed that the loudest players got eliminated first. Or the players that "scumslipped" or posted carelessly 

The mafia were either inactive players or ones who just said enough to get by. They coasted along

We need to take a closer look at why people are posting here. 

• Like 1

Vote Count

2 - bcb1213 (Deadpulse, Dome)
2 - Scoundrel (swoosh, The Orca)
2 - Jlash (Slappy Mc, Malfatron)
1 - swoosh (Scoundrel)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Whicker)
1 - 11sanchez11 (MWil23)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - Pickle Rick (rackcs)

Yet to vote: Pickle Rick, JoshstraDaymus, TheKillerNacho, bcb1213, 11sanchez11, Jlash

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ok serious discussion time

Last game when I hosted, i noticed that the loudest players got eliminated first. Or the players that "scumslipped" or posted carelessly 

The mafia were either inactive players or ones who just said enough to get by. They coasted along

We need to take a closer look at why people are posting here. 

There is always at least one mafia member that rarely posts. One thing I do is watch the uptick in certain players post rates and what it coincides with. 

• Like 1