Packerraymond 2023 Mock Offseason V2

Packerraymond

On 12/11/2022 at 8:16 AM, Sandy said:

I've been on the Rodgers-to-SF train, but LV makes more sense every week. Carr ******* sucks. Rodgers can retire with Davante as his #1 WR. The Raiders have an insane amount of cap space. It just makes sense.

He has to go to the Jets, we need history to go full-circle.

Edited by VonKarman
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 2:16 AM, Sandy said:

I've been on the Rodgers-to-SF train, but LV makes more sense every week. Carr ******* sucks. Rodgers can retire with Davante as his #1 WR. The Raiders have an insane amount of cap space. It just makes sense.

Yes, this makes more sense than Rodgers to SF.  And if Gute and company decide to move on from AR they will do what TT did and send him to an AFC team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Yes, this makes more sense than Rodgers to SF.  And if Gute and company decide to move on from AR they will do what TT did and send him to an AFC team.

I'd still say SF is a top finalist...and I imagine both will be on Rodgers's approved list of teams.

In fact, they might be the only two. 

For the Packers, I think they're less concerned with conference than they will be about which team offers more in return. Having their own early picks in 2023 only helps LV as SF has to get creative to match that kind of draft capital.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, Packerraymond said:

I really like the Watson, Lazard, Doubs trio. No longer feel we need a rd 1 WR. TE on the other hand is a disaster. Davis is horrendous, Deguara is a FB, Lewis is an OT, Tonyan looks 33 years old out there. The value sucks, but it's an extra rd 1 pick, so it doesn't count :)

I like them too but as we saw earlier this year if a dynamic player like Watson isn't healthy the offense isn't the same. I think you need to shoot for another guy like that as well. Not neccesarily a 1st rounder. Maybe you consider that Perry?

• Like 1