Week 15 SNF: New York Giants @ Washington Commanders

Acgott

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

We need to win one of three, and 2 of WAS, DET, SEA need to lose 1 of 3. If we win next week and 2 of those teams lose, we are in. 

We just came off a stretch where we didn’t win a game in 4 weeks, but yes, we have a much better a chance. We need Adoree in the worst way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

We just came off a stretch where we didn’t win a game in 4 weeks, but yes, we have a much better a chance. We need Adoree in the worst way.

Mckinney too. 

Our front 4 is healthy now and looks super good, but how is Wink doing this with these LBs and DBs? He is such a good coordinator. 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Mckinney too. 

Our front 4 is healthy now and looks super good, but how is Wink doing this with these LBs and DBs? He is such a good coordinator. 

Yeah, X’s injury is annoying, haven’t heard anything except he got some pins taken out.

2 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Thought I read some where that they are targeting the Colts game for Xavier and Adoree.

Adoree will be back next week or the Colts game. That be Week 5/6 of his 4-6 week MCL sprain. I have not heard anything definite on X, except his hand needs to heal a little after getting the pins removed. One of the beat mentioned it was bothering as he was running pregame today.

Just now, minutemancl said:

Washington fans crying "the NFL is rigged!" Is so funny

Yeah one of them did that hard on the Eagles board two weeks ago. I pointed out how that is a loser's mentality and you don't hear us crying how the refs screwed us against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.