XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

So is it orca/gopher transparent distancing?...

Finn asking "why gopher, no tangible reason but inactivity"?

Or pickle rick trying to bait me into doing a last minute vote change/rally?

I will say, with scum being a 3 man team already established, maybe we should take a look at who voted orca d1 (gopher, nacho, finn), although you already pointed them out during night. Could the lack of factional kill be a signal of the team's overall inactivity? Or perhaps the "sniper colonel" is the member who's supposed to carry out kills, which pretty much screws the team?

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

I will say, with scum being a 3 man team already established, maybe we should take a look at who voted orca d1 (gopher, nacho, finn), although you already pointed them out during night. Could the lack of factional kill be a signal of the team's overall inactivity? Or perhaps the "sniper colonel" is the member who's supposed to carry out kills, which pretty much screws the team?

Nah, i bet scum had a factional kill along with their other moves, and usually they must assign someone to carry out the hit

Possible Abilities: Alignment Cop, Ascetic, Bulletproof, Commuter, Compare Cop, Doctor, Even, Fruit Vendor, Godfather, Jailkeeper, Lightning Rod, Lynchproof, Mason, Miller, Motivator, Roleblock, Neighborizer, Odd, Pardoner, Role Block, Role Cop, Strongman, Tracker, Vengeful, Vigilante, Vote Gifter, Vote Stealer, Watcher, X-shot

Possible Aliens: Berserker, Chryssalid, Cyberdisc, Drone, Ethereal, Floater, Heavy Floater, Mechtoid, Muton, Muton Elite, Outsider, Sectoid, Sectoid, Commander, Sectopod, Seeker, Thin Man

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Whicker why Finn

@Pickle Rick why Malf

Malf wanted town cred and bussed gopher 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean, there was no kill and I was protected so *shrug*

Doubtful there’s multiple protections in this game but it’s possible it was blocked so *shrug*

So why out it you were protected???