XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, FinneasGage said:

if i'm the lynch i'll claim like 5 minutes before. i don't like when everyone starts claiming, kinda why i got bored of mafia

We arent doing a mass claim, just you because youre the likely evictee. You voted alongside 2 known scum.

Stating your move is good enough

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

for a guy who had his vote d1 on orca and then say orca was the default target for this move, i dont know what to make of it.

i don't not believe you tho

It seems like a weird move to only be 1 shot if hes town

I bet theres some other passive skill with this.

Maybe godfather

Just now, Daboyle said:

for a guy who had his vote d1 on orca and then say orca was the default target for this move, i dont know what to make of it.

i don't not believe you tho

i read that three times and don't know what you're insinuating. i didn't say he was the default target to use my move on. i said voting for orca was my default move because that's what i usually do because, things seems to have changed, but i'd play games and the thread would be pages and pages of rehashed gifs that i didn't wanna sift through. no hate, i used to do that same ****. the dislike of that is more of a projection on my end 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It seems like a weird move to only be 1 shot if hes town

i told you i had a whack role lol. more or less why my activity has been sparse. if i had a cool role i think i would've been active this game, because i did have more enthusiasm for playing than i've had in years. which isn't much, but still more than usual lol 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i read that three times and don't know what you're insinuating. i didn't say he was the default target to use my move on. i said voting for orca was my default move because that's what i usually do because, things seems to have changed, but i'd play games and the thread would be pages and pages of rehashed gifs that i didn't wanna sift through. no hate, i used to do that same ****. the dislike of that is more of a projection on my end 

correct me if im wrong, but i could've sworn i saw you make a post about defaulting your move onto orca. if the move your referring to was a vote and not a night move, then i probably misread so my b

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

correct me if im wrong, but i could've sworn i saw you make a post about defaulting your move onto orca. if the move your referring to was a vote and not a night move, then i probably misread so my b

oh yeah i think i said voting for orca is my default move. not actual "move". more so modus operandi