XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

How does this make sense?

Since you are roleblocking anyway, why would it matter if pickle jails?

So that way we know it was one of the two people I roleblocked who were the killer. Just narrowing the pool of people I either 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

............. how are you ruling out Pickle here? 

Because I can confirm that he jailed malf n1. Although I suppose it would fit Malf's theory that he jailed Malf and held the kill to frame him. So I won't completely rule him out. But I'm still more suspicious of you and mwil.

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I mean, I know it was a long break, but those statements are just so disingenuous sounding. Jailkeeper is one of my default mafia moves. I can at least guarantee The Witcher mafia had a scum jailkeper. 

All roles can be town or mafia. That was literally the whole premise of Overwatch Mafia

It's not disingenuous I just don't remember most things from past games. I view jailkeeper as a mainly town move. I don't think I played Witcher mafia and I couldn't even tell you what I was in Overwatch Mafia, let alone what other roles were. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

So that way we know it was one of the two people I roleblocked who were the killer. Just narrowing the pool of people I either 

Because I can confirm that he jailed malf n1. Although I suppose it would fit Malf's theory that he jailed Malf and held the kill to frame him. So I won't completely rule him out. But I'm still more suspicious of you and mwil.

It's not disingenuous I just don't remember most things from past games. I view jailkeeper as a mainly town move. I don't think I played Witcher mafia and I couldn't even tell you what I was in Overwatch Mafia, let alone what other roles were. 

You not remembering is fine. It's the statement of "jailer is always town" and "I've never played in a game with scum jailer" that's a problem with me. Jailer is NOT always town and I have the receipts as proof. Not that it matters for this game although this game will ultimately prove that theory incorrect as well since Pickle is actually scum 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

I voted Gopher dude. I was the first one on him all day 

But it didn’t end on him. I’m personally voting Pickle. His every night claim doesn’t fit and I think that:

Good chance he either no kills as scum to try to fake something and setup a multi-day lynch is his only bet at this point.

He needs to skate for multiple days while killing clear town power roles.

The PoE would be the D1 non voters or gopher voters, so him claiming me or Malf as a D1 bus when Malf already has a confirmed ability is disingenuous at best.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like, I still want to know how Doctor and Jailer are on the same team in a 13 person game. Especially a ******* unlimited one. Lynch me and confirm my role if you have to but do not let Pickle get away with this crap 

Let’s just string Pickle up instead 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You not remembering is fine. It's the statement of "jailer is always town" and "I've never played in a game with scum jailer" that's a problem with me. Jailer is NOT always town and I have the receipts as proof. Not that it matters for this game although this game will ultimately prove that theory incorrect as well since Pickle is actually scum 

Ok well apologies and next time I'll go back and check all of the games and fact check before posting. And I'll make sure none of my wording is imperfect before I post.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok well apologies and next time I'll go back and check all of the games and fact check before posting. And I'll make sure none of my wording is imperfect before I post.

Thanks Rack that’s super thorough!

How about we just compromise and kill Pickle?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean, okay? I don't understand your issue here.

Pickle made the statement "Jailer is always town. It has never been scum (maybe once) on this site."

This is the statement I have a problem with. 

You backed him up, that's why you're involved with a quote. I literally just said it's cool if you don't remember things so I really don't get your issue. 

Like, yes, if you are quite literally making the statement "jailer is always town, it has been scum maybe once" then I absolutely expect that to be not immediately disproven by me clicking on two threads. So yes, I would appreciate some research when making proactive, assertive statements that involve alleged facts. That's called life