XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well how is the question? From my viewpoint before moves were due you lied bc I can't explain why it failed unless racks was a jail not a rolebkock 

Someone else is hiding a move possibly

<note: i didnt target you or anyone else that was roleblocked on n3>

I mean, there's two really important events in this game. The no-kill N1 and the no-kill N3.

The no kill N3 has been explained by Rackcs' roleblock. Pickle and I were both blocked and there was no kill, so therefore it comes down to me or Pickle. Full stop. 

The no kill N1 was explained in two ways, both happened to be by the two relevant players. One of those players was proved wrong by him once again roleblocking the same player and having a different result. The other player is ostensibly correct in his explanation for the event. Lets vote out the player who was proven wrong on this extremely important event in the game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Psst. Mafia can use 2 moves at night in many, many games. Let Pickle try and claim this isn't true like he did with scum jailer

Psst. Pickle still can't address the no-kill on N1 because he knows it was me that protected the kill on myself 

What do you mean, I jailed malf and was confirmed by racks bc racks couldn't motivate malf.  Meaning I could have protected malf from a kill.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you mean, I jailed malf and was confirmed by racks bc racks couldn't motivate malf.  Meaning I could have protected malf from a kill.  

You claimed you roleblocked him, not protected him. Why not say "it could be X or Y" which is what a town player would have gone with 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its far fetched that's why I am fine saying you are town.  Unless you wanna get just as far fetched with me, I'm town.  That leaves whicker, orca or deadpulse 

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker (RED TEXT)

I thought it was Whicker (red text). Why the backtracking on Deadpulse and Orca?? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Why didnt you say you were a jailer right away, and instead basically try to hang me d2

I didn't claim anything for a long time.  I just let you and scoundrel run with the roleblock idea.  

I wasn't even going to go super hard at you but went with the vote right away to see if you reacted.  

Also remember my option 4 of how a kill may have not happened n1.  I figured if scum tried to kill you they would claim they visited you and I was lying about being a roleblock and then then would try and get me lynched for it.  No one did.  Its one of the reason I softened on you a bit and went with mwil and whicker on n2 and n3. 

• Like 1

Nevermind, pickle didnt really go that hard after me on d2.

Was more pissed that i called him out.

Maybe its whicker after all

On 12/19/2022 at 10:37 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Malf wanted town cred and bussed gopher 

So why out it you were protected???

On 12/19/2022 at 10:48 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I've almost never seen a host tell someone they were protected unless they were the protector and self protected 

On 12/19/2022 at 11:03 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Unless they were blocked then they would have no idea who the protector was/who was protected 

On 12/20/2022 at 11:55 AM, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron

What crazy reason you got for outting me d2?

I get scoundrel but he didn't out me it was you....

Scum wouldn't care if that info gets blasted across the universe but town should keep it hidden.  And malf knows better 

On 12/20/2022 at 12:04 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone has a move so you really didn't out anyone you just revealed my target.  Malf outted abilities which is something that town needs to keep hidden until necessary 

Malf is definitely not playing for town.  He is off this game for sure 

On 12/20/2022 at 12:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I see actually at least possibilities for a no kill n1

Whicker was targeted with a kill and it was blocked

Malf tried to kill and he was blocked by me

Someone was bulletproof (i think that was a role)

Option 4 which if were true im sure some scum would be getting someone lynched for something....but they are not to this point so im thinking this looks bad for malf as well (yes option 4 is supposed to be vague and confusing)

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You claimed you roleblocked him, not protected him. Why not say "it could be X or Y" which is what a town player would have gone with 

Dude I'm so cocky and confident right now no one is gonna derail me

You mean like this..

On 12/20/2022 at 1:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I see actually at least possibilities for a no kill n1

Whicker was targeted with a kill and it was blocked

Malf tried to kill and he was blocked by me

Someone was bulletproof (i think that was a role)

Option 4 which if were true im sure some scum would be getting someone lynched for something....but they are not to this point so im thinking this looks bad for malf as well (yes option 4 is supposed to be vague and confusing)

Note: I also used the word blocked and not roleblocked or jailed (I believe i claimed the jail after this)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I figured if scum tried to kill you they would claim they visited you and I was lying about being a roleblock and then then would try and get me lynched for it.  No one did.  Its one of the reason I softened on you a bit and went with mwil and whicker on n2 and n3. 

That doesnt make sense at all

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Nevermind, pickle didnt really go that hard after me on d2.

Was more pissed that i called him out.

Maybe its whicker after all

If you lynch me, I expect you to 

1. Recognize that it can only be me or Pickle due to Rackcs' roleblock and you will convince Deadpulse and Orca of that

2. Acknowledge that you played the worst day 5 you could have and accept that all the evidence was right in front of your face and you turned it away 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I read that like 5 times, and i still dont get it. But that says to me that you tried to obfuscate it, which bumps you up in the y axis a bit

I was basically tryung to vaguely say what I did a little earlier.  If scum tried to kill you they would know I was "lying"/"playing along" with the roleblock that you and scoundrel ran with and they could claim they visited you and I was "lying" and they would try and get me lynched.