XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude I'm so cocky and confident right now no one is gonna derail me

You mean like this..

Note: I also used the word blocked and not roleblocked or jailed (I believe i claimed the jail after this)

Okay. I'm cocky and confident because I'm town and even if I'm lynched you're going to get got. Or maybe Orca will play brother and let you win a game of mafia for no actual reason. Either way it'll be a win for me 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was basically tryung to vaguely say what I did a little earlier.  If scum tried to kill you they would know I was "lying"/"playing along" with the roleblock that you and scoundrel ran with and they could claim they visited you and I was "lying" and they would try and get me lynched.  

But nobody did, so why did you soften on me?

Rack only claimed he visited me after you claimed jailor

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

That doesnt make sense at all

Say you were nacho and tried to kill malf n1 and it failed.  You could infer based on the thread that pickle was a jail and not a roleblock.  You could then claim you visited malf and your move failed meaning pickle was "lying" about being a roleblock and he was in fact a jail.  This thread would have lynched me in 2 seconds.  Hell I've almost been lynched everyday regardless lol

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Say you were nacho and tried to kill malf n1 and it failed.  You could infer based on the thread that pickle was a jail and not a roleblock.  You could then claim you visited malf and your move failed meaning pickle was "lying" about being a roleblock and he was in fact a jail.  This thread would have lynched me in 2 seconds.  Hell I've almost been lynched everyday regardless lol

The goal of the game is to lynch you my dude so yeah that’s what would have happened and yeah you’ve almost been lynched every day as soon as I realized having a second town protector in this game is bull**** 

Yes, i get that.

But you said that the fact this didnt happen made you soften on me, and you went to mwil/whicker

Why?

Bc no one tried that argument so I softened some (you were will up there with whicker).  

But if someone tried that argument, that would have meant that they tried to kill me.

That should have softened you a lot. not being softening because it didnt happen

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

But if someone tried that argument, that would have meant that they tried to kill me.

That should have softened you a lot. not being softening because it didnt happen

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If you lynch me, I expect you to 

1. Recognize that it can only be me or Pickle due to Rackcs' roleblock and you will convince Deadpulse and Orca of that

2. Acknowledge that you played the worst day 5 you could have and accept that all the evidence was right in front of your face and you turned it away 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yes, i get that.

But you said that the fact this didnt happen made you soften on me, and you went to mwil/whicker

Why?

I am human after all lol.  I could have been wrong about you and I felt based on the thread if you had used the kill n1 and I blocked you that you wouldn't use the kill again so I went off of you to try and block the kill.  Thus using the jail on mwil and whicker.  If you were scum you still had another teammate