2018 QBs

brooks1957

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I bounce all over the candidates but Darnold last night rose to the top of my QB board.

I want this guy.

He will be a good fit here/in the AFC North.

Suppose that means that we have to keep losing.

no. if we want him we have the assets to get him. and i don't think he is as highly rated of a product as Winston, Mariota, etc were so even if we end up winning more than San Francisco, I don't see anyone giving up a ton to move up, especially since they know San Fran ain't taking one anyways. 

Now if the Giants end up with a worse record than us, they won't be giving up the pick. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

no. if we want him we have the assets to get him. and i don't think he is as highly rated of a product as Winston, Mariota, etc were so even if we end up winning more than San Francisco, I don't see anyone giving up a ton to move up, especially since they know San Fran ain't taking one anyways. 

Now if the Giants end up with a worse record than us, they won't be giving up the pick. 

And SF could be thinking like a lot of us and take him to turn the most important position in professional sports into a strength.

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

I bounce all over the candidates but Darnold last night rose to the top of my QB board.

I want this guy.

He will be a good fit here/in the AFC North.

Suppose that means that we have to keep losing.

excellent thought saw some Marino like throws from him

16 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

It is very interesting to talk about this but I never saw big ben in college.

But  a Quarterbacks best friend is a dynamite running back that we may or may not get with are second 1st round pick

Darnold Barkley could be our Weeden Richardson. 

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Why so hard against barkley? the reason i like him saw a double move against a cb that went for a big play.

Besides that he runs a 40 time faster then barry sanders will be my prediction

I was just being silly. 

Im all for both of them. 

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Crowell sucks and won't be here next year and we will need some to support our QB. 

Yes, but there are guys like Damien Harris that we can get later, improve the position and leverage our second 1st into higher value.

Archived