The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why are people failing to grasp that Pesce has played LD as a RHD well before?

People are weirdly opposed to righties playing on the left. It's very odd. It's not common, but not abnormal. Sean Walker also played his off hand in LA. Pesce did it in Carolina. Weegar plays guys off hand almost exclusively.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

People are weirdly opposed to righties playing on the left. It's very odd. It's not common, but not abnormal. Sean Walker also played his off hand in LA. Pesce did it in Carolina. Weegar plays guys off hand almost exclusively.

Lefties can do it but righties apparently can't despite the fact that Pesce and Faulk ******* killed it together when Pesce was on his offhand side. I'm pretty sure if Pesce/Faulk can role that Pesce/Nemec could too if it came to it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't buy that we're in on Stammer.

Me either. Maybe they are wrong, but evolving hockey is really good in contract projections and they have him getting under 8m aav on a short term deal. I think people are thinking he's signing for 5-6 and I'm not sure that happens

Just now, Forge said:

Me either. Maybe they are wrong, but evolving hockey is really good in contract projections and they have him getting under 8m aav on a short term deal. I think people are thinking he's signing for 5-6 and I'm not sure that happens

Yeah, he's gonna get 3x7.5 or something like that tbh.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce and Dillon...so far
  • beekay414 changed the title to The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!