The Official New Jersey Devils Thread v2.0 | Pesce, Dillon, Noesen and TOMAS TATAR!

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Probably going to need something more than Jack creating all of our scoring opportunities moving forward. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see that Nico/Mercer/ Timo line put into a blender soon 

Bratt really belongs with Nico. Jack can survive playing with others but Nico can't. 

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Should I go?

My first year watching they ended up with the second pick lol

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bratt really belongs with Nico. Jack can survive playing with others but Nico can't. 

I agree , I think Bratt and Nico work well together. I also think Mercer and Hughes should be a pair  

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

My first year watching they ended up with the second pick lol

I agree , I think Bratt and Nico work well together. I also think Mercer and Hughes should be a pair  

Meier-Hischier-Bratt
Toffoli-Hughes-Mercer

Evens out the top 6 but we're still struggling with the 3rd line not having enough creators. Palat, Haula and Holtz are all kind of redundant. Haula can't be the best creator on a line. You either need someone like Mercer with him to force pressure or give him a better puck carrier like a Bratt or Hughes. Unfortunately, there's only so many of those types. Maybe...

Toffoli-Hischier-Bratt
Meier-Hughes-Holtz
Palat-Haula-Mercer

If we wanna blend the 3 lines

Or you give Jack the lesser guys like Palat and Holtz and let him elevate while Meier and Mercer elevate Haula.

Edited by beekay414