Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Although interestingly, sanchez was said to have died from cholera, which unlike dysentery is not usually considered contagious (with outbreaks plaguing those traveling to Oregon mostly coming from contaminated water). Again, though, I'm not sure anything can be deduced about the game mechanically from this fact.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

With separate kills and flavor it would be worthwhile to see if any were potentially vig vs a mafia hit

I mean, with a town roleblocker claim already out, if a town vig knows he's responsible for the only town death in a night, they should definitely come forward. I don't see what the point would be of trying to decipher that from flavor, though.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

With separate kills and flavor it would be worthwhile to see if any were potentially vig vs a mafia hit

I mean, with a town roleblocker claim already out, if a town vig knows he's responsible for the only town death in a night, they should definitely come forward. I don't see what the point would be of trying to decipher that from flavor, though.

I'm still of the mind that Forge performed a kill N1.

Edited by Slappy Mc

On 1/3/2023 at 11:22 PM, Pickle Rick said:

The group was about to leave the outskirts of Fort Bridger when they realized 2 men were missing.  The first man was found in his tent frozen solid.  The tent had been sliced clean from top to bottom exposing bcb to the elements.  It was rough to lose their guide as they still had a good distance to go in order to get over the Rockies and on to Oregon.  

The second person missing was also a key contributer to the wagon train.  Mwil, the watcher, was found in his tent with a rifle wound to the chest.  The sound of the gunshot must have been dampened by the wind in the night.  

@bcb1213 is dead he was the Guide, Settlers aligned (Green text)

@MWil23 is dead he was the Watcher, Settlers aligned (Green text)

Flavor

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Although interestingly, sanchez was said to have died from cholera, which unlike dysentery is not usually considered contagious (with outbreaks plaguing those traveling to Oregon mostly coming from contaminated water). Again, though, I'm not sure anything can be deduced about the game mechanically from this fact.

Don't let my fascination with people dying of dysentery distract. There is no specified disease in my role PM. Just a personal preference.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What are the odds Mafia missed a kill N2? BCB’s is deliberate.

Rack and MWil had the same flavor.

Scoundrel’s was nefarious as well.

In my opinion, Rack and Mwil were killed by the same guy (possibly Sanchez). BCB, killed by Forge. Scoundrel would have been killed by someone also aligned with the mafia but different than the one who killed Rack, Mwil 1.0. There are more than likely two mafia left and one of them probably performs the multiple stab wounds.

57 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

In my opinion, Rack and Mwil were killed by the same guy (possibly Sanchez). BCB, killed by Forge. Scoundrel would have been killed by someone also aligned with the mafia but different than the one who killed Rack, Mwil 1.0. There are more than likely two mafia left and one of them probably performs the multiple stab wounds.

Id say for sure they were killed by the same person, probably a vig