Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

usually players who die still get their moves off if they can all be resolved without conflict.

in games where that's not the case, usually scum moves get outright priority.

either way, slappy would get his moves off, yes.

You guys are not understanding how my moves work. 

I can't kill the person I poison the same night they are poisoned. They have a 60% chance to die the following day. 75% whenever I die.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I can't kill the person I poison the same night they are poisoned. They have a 60% chance to die the following day. 75% whenever I die.

so you're saying if we lynch dome and orca shoots you that your two targets have a 75% chance to die as well and a 60% chance the next day if not....

you're not really convincing me its not better to lynch you before you can do this....

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

if this is the case, if dome and rags are both mafia, then the plan i presented would still work because the last 2 mafia would be dead before pickle could even process their survival rng.

so you're saying if we lynch dome and orca shoots you that your two targets have a 75% chance to die as well and a 60% chance the next day if not....

you're not really convincing me its not better to lynch you before you can do this....

wait yeah im guessing the 75% would go into effect as soon as slappy dies and not end of next day like the 60% 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I can't target more than one per night. 

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

if this is the case, if dome and rags are both mafia, then the plan i presented would still work because the last 2 mafia would be dead before pickle could even process their survival rng.

you're assuming dome & ragnarok are 100% mafia and i think implying you'll take care of ragnarok some other way (?), even though many have claimed he's untargetable.

but doing it your way offers no upside, and has huge inherent risk with letting slappy get off his move

you're assuming dome & ragnarok are 100% mafia and i think implying you'll take care of ragnarok some other way (?), even though many have claimed he's untargetable.

but doing it your way offers no upside, and has huge inherent risk with letting slappy get off his move

It should really be safe to assume they are both mafia, but that is assuming all you jokers are telling the truth.